Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

39 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I did not see the Gladewater scrimmage, but against Atlanta I was very impressed with the way they played start to finish for four quarters, in fact I have not seen a Daingerfield team hit harder none stop on offense and defense in a long long time.  These young men appear to love to play football, and that is a breath of fresh air.

Wildtiger as Tatum Fans would say "we're young this year" 🤣

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah, a scrimmage. Hands on hips, players hitting inhalers, players tapping their head. Dem boys was tired. 

They wasn't Friday and they played the entire game till 4 left in the 4th. Yalls depth will be yalls best bet. You won't out athlete us this game...

We're 1-1-1 over the last 3 season. Time to break the 👔 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

They wasn't Friday and they played the entire game till 4 left in the 4th. Yalls depth will be yalls best bet. You won't out athlete us this game...

We're 1-1-1 over the last 3 season. Time to break the 👔 

The difference is that in the scrimmage they were chasing DJ Allen and Kolin Lewis every play. Atlanta didn’t have either 😊

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

In all seriousness I think Tatum will dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball. That will be the difference. I got Tatum by 21. 

That's cool you're entitled to your opinion, but I hope you're not forming that off what you seen against Gladewater.  Smart Coaches don't show all in scrimmages. I think they were just testing the water to see what works. Just like you and others observed the game some Atlanta coaches might have been doing the same. I think the weather was a factor as well. Big difference with between a hot day or cool night!!  All questions will be answered on Friday. I'll take my Tigers by 7. Understand tho this game won't be decided in the trenches lol. Really though I hope the Tatum coaches think like a few of you guys. 

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's cool you're entitled to your opinion, but I hope you're not forming that off what you seen against Gladewater.  Smart Coaches don't show all in scrimmages. I think they were just testing the water to see what works. Just like you and others observed the game some Atlanta coaches might have been doing the same. I think the weather was a factor as well. Big difference with between a hot day or cool night!!  All questions will be answered on Friday. I'll take my Tigers by 7. Understand tho this game won't be decided in the trenches lol. 

I’m thinking by 14-20 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's cool you're entitled to your opinion, but I hope you're not forming that off what you seen against Gladewater.  Smart Coaches don't show all in scrimmages. I think they were just testing the water to see what works. Just like you and others observed the game some Atlanta coaches might have been doing the same. I think the weather was a factor as well. Big difference with between a hot day or cool night!!  All questions will be answered on Friday. I'll take my Tigers by 7. Understand tho this game won't be decided in the trenches lol. 

We can agree to disagree 😊 I do think it will be in the trenches.  The skill players on both sides are a wash because both sides are very talented. I hope this game is broadcasted somewhere because I would love to see it. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

We can agree to disagree 😊 I do think it will be in the trenches.  The skill players on both sides are a wash because both sides are very talented. I hope this game is broadcasted somewhere because I would love to see it. 

Theyre supposed to beat us. That doesn't mean they will. I actually think it'll be a shootout and one side will win by no more than a TD. 

22 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's cool you're entitled to your opinion, but I hope you're not forming that off what you seen against Gladewater.  Smart Coaches don't show all in scrimmages. I think they were just testing the water to see what works. Just like you and others observed the game some Atlanta coaches might have been doing the same. I think the weather was a factor as well. Big difference with between a hot day or cool night!!  All questions will be answered on Friday. I'll take my Tigers by 7. Understand tho this game won't be decided in the trenches lol. Really though I hope the Tatum coaches think like a few of you guys. 

One minute y’all got a dumb coach the next y’all got a smart one. 

10 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

It’s gonna be on NFHS. Just the video and maybe a scoreboard.