Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

This dude actually looks like a live version of Shrek 🤣🤣  funny part is he takes care of 2 of my 13 kids

We all know that’s a lie. My kids are too smart to have come from your DNA. Neither lick windows or eat crayons. Plus my wife ain’t trailer trash. So you’re ruled out. 

19 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We don’t have an offensive or defensive line either.  They weak

Thats a damn lie. Ive seen yalls film. Yall are an exact replica just with a few more players. Yalls lines are actually yalls strength.  You aint fooling this ole boy

39 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We don’t have an offensive or defensive line either.  They weak

Again, this game won't be decided in the trenches.  Dfield has skilled players. Every offensive play won't be straight up the gut where maybe your DLine could shine a little. Our Qb performs well under pressure. If your Dline gets in the backfield the screen play to our players will kill them. Not too worried bud 

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Again, this game won't be decided in the trenches.  Dfield has skilled players. Every offensive play won't be straight up the gut where maybe your DLine could shine a little. Our Qb performs well under pressure. If your Dline gets in the backfield the screen play to our players will kill them. Not too worried bud 

When has your QB preformed well under pressure? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Man those dudes gone be tired running streaks all night. 

Good thing 2 of the players were on the Sprint relay that won State. I think the players trying to cover will be the ones tired, and as soon as they let up .. TD Dfield  😆. Qb pretty accurate. Maybe he'll PREFORM EB