Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Got a 6'6 DE with 14 offers that specializes in getting to the QB. 

Hope he can run to keep our speedsters from turning the corner. Our QB with multiple D1 offers as well. Something tells me he's a bit more elusive than a DE, but we'll see.  I'm not talking down on Tatum players talent, but I am letting you know the Tigers are talented too. Friday will tell the story. 

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Hope he can run to keep our speedsters from turning the corner. Our QB with multiple D1 offers as well. Something tells me he's a bit more elusive than a DE, but we'll see. 

Our DE did go to state on the relay team, he's not exactly slow. Do you think we're not gonna have speed? Lol

4 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I checked both of them out they are nice

Both have 4.0 GPAs. Great kids. Trey is a 4 year starter, C.J. is a 3 year starter as a junior. The other DE Ward is a returning starter. Good experience up front. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I never said Tatum wouldn't have speed, but I will ask and see if they have enough speed overall to slow down the Tiger Attack

I reckon we might. Thats something we will all find out together Friday night in Tatum, Tx. 

16 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Both have 4.0 GPAs. Great kids. Trey is a 4 year starter, C.J. is a 3 year starter as a junior. The other DE Ward is a returning starter. Good experience up front. 

That’s what’s up I seen they got Trey listed at 210 and CJ at 270

9 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Ahhh man lol 😂😂

They will be a tough out no doubt. I respect what they've got going in Tadumb. Their good old homers just like the rest of us. They just tend to say the same 💩 year end and year out 😆 🤣 😂  they're not known for much but that they got 100 percent covered.

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

They will be a tough out no doubt. I respect what they've got going in Tadumb. Their good old homers just like the rest of us. They just tend to say the same 💩 year end and year out 😆🤣😂  they're not known for much but that they got 100 percent covered.

Ohhh I’ve known been seeing it for years 😂😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, GenoDaField357 said:

Cmon now I watched Center they wasn't trying to tackle nobody and tbh Tatum is decent at best, I promise you won't run loose like that on Daingerfield!!!! Daingerfield will win by 10+

Did you happen to watch the Atlanta game? 

39 minutes ago, GenoDaField357 said:

Cmon now I watched Center they wasn't trying to tackle nobody and tbh Tatum is decent at best, I promise you won't run loose like that on Daingerfield!!!! Daingerfield will win by 10+

C'mon now I watched Atlanta. They wasn't trying to tackle nobody. TBH Daingerfield is decent at best. I promise you won't run loose like that on Tatum. Tatum by 14+

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Let's be honest.....we both won by 40+. Center and Atlanta both apparently ain't that great. This should be a great game.....will be interesting to see how it turns out. 

Center would beat Atlanta by 21.