Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Maybe a drive 

We only threw 18 times cuz they couldn't stop the run. This OC will throw it 35 times a game if he has to. In 10 games last year Malone posted the 2nd most passing yards in a single season in Tatum history. Just 150 yards behind Jalen Overstreet in a 15 game season. We'll let it fly if the situation calls for it. 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

We only threw 18 times cuz they couldn't stop the run. This OC will throw it 35 times a game if he has to. In 10 games last year Malone posted the 2nd most passing yards in a single season in Tatum history. Just 150 yards behind Jalen Overstreet in a 15 game season. We'll let it fly if the situation calls for it. 

I’m pretty sure he will

9 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I hear if the daycares don’t stay open late next Friday Daingerfield will be missing some players

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

All those baby daddys graduated 🎓 

LoneStar Steel hired a few of those big old men they can afford Day care now.

I have it from a reliable source LIl Eagle Day Care in Tatum will be closed. The owner said he is taking no chances, no drop of Tiger babies on the way to the Game. The owner of Lil Eagles will be at the Game, he said all the Crybabies will be on the Daingerfield side.

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Going to be a really good test for this great secondary we are suppose to have, could really help them prepare for on down the line.