Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, GenoDaField357 said:

Dude post what you want don't cosign foolishness everyone grown!!!! 

You Co-signing TigerBlue, literally lol.

Click quote. Then tap down at the bottom before you start typing. If you tap at the top it will put your text in the box that you are quoting.....just a helpful tip. Tap below their box after you click quote, then type. 

42 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

In all seriousness this game has barn burner potential. Two very good programs looking to make deep runs going at it in week 2. I give the edge to Tatum with it being a home game for them and they have more experience. Hope both teams come out healthy. 

Amen

3 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

In all seriousness this game has barn burner potential. Two very good programs looking to make deep runs going at it in week 2. I give the edge to Tatum with it being a home game for them and they have more experience. Hope both teams come out healthy. 

You left off depth. DF numbers are low as they have been in a while and no one seems to know why. 

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

That scam was first pulled decades ago. I’ll see if I can dig the story up. Not Bishop Sycamore. 

The year was 1928. And dude ended up moving from Salem, Mass to Texas and doing it again. 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.salemnews.com/sports/near-century-old-salem-trade-school-football-squad-enshrined-at-boston-sports-museum/article_7cb87c69-ad63-598c-b1bd-817c5a336c77.html

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

And dude was pocketing a decent amount of money. 🤣🤣🤣