Jump to content

Daingerfield @ Tatum


Tatum_DirtyBird
 Share

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gone win?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Y’all keep talking bout winless seasons and you’re team might be next. I mentioned it every chance I could against the 3 amigos and it came back on me. Now ttman said it to me every week every chance he could and ND went winless. Keep it up buttercups, it happened to Tadumb, it can happen to anyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Y’all keep talking bout winless seasons and you’re team might be next. I mentioned it every chance I could against the 3 amigos and it came back on me. Now ttman said it to me every week every chance he could and ND went winless. Keep it up buttercups, it happened to Tadumb, it can happen to anyone. 

At least y’all had all your players when y’all did it. 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

At least y’all had all your players when y’all did it. 🤣🤣🤣

We had some injuries. Not as many as y’all, but we had some. What I think is funny is when y’all went winless, Sprang Hills only win that year was against y’all when we smoked them 48-0. Only team in our district that hasn’t gone winless is Jeffy and they’ve had some close 1-9 years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Y’all keep talking bout winless seasons and you’re team might be next. I mentioned it every chance I could against the 3 amigos and it came back on me. Now ttman said it to me every week every chance he could and ND went winless. Keep it up buttercups, it happened to Tadumb, it can happen to anyone. 

It happens to the best of to the best of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We had some injuries. Not as many as y’all, but we had some. What I think is funny is when y’all went winless Sprang Hills only win that year was against y’all when we smoked them 48-0. Only team in our district that hasn’t gone winless is Jeffy and they’ve had some close 1-9 years. 

I ready for Gladewater to go winless. Mainly because I’m ready to beat them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...