Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Again, this game won't be decided in the trenches.  Dfield has skilled players. Every offensive play won't be straight up the gut where maybe your DLine could shine a little. Our Qb performs well under pressure. If your Dline gets in the backfield the screen play to our players will kill them. Not too worried bud 

Actually if our oline doesn’t block good we won’t win! So it does end up being decided by the trenches 

6 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Actually if our oline doesn’t block good we won’t win! So it does end up being decided by the trenches 

I hear ya, but I don't think the Dline will stop jet sweeps and screen pass..(plays designed to highlight our speed)  I think our players will be getting outside on most plays. I think the speed of our skill players will offset a whole bunch.  Our QB isn't exactly a pocket passer, he's mobile so I think our OLine just ultimately need to disrupt the Dline. They shouldn't have to powerhouse them down the field.. we'll see though. 

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yep so you better warn the coaches. Good thing we have a mobile QB and RB, but you already said your DLine was gonna hold it down 😆 

Hell, I hope you have a mobile RB. Would be quite the set back if you didn't. 

5 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I hear ya, but I don't think the Dline will stop jet sweeps and screen pass..(plays designed to highlight our speed)  I think our players will be getting outside on most plays. I think the speed of our skill players will offset a whole bunch.  Our QB isn't exactly a pocket passer, he's mobile so I think our OLine just ultimately need to disrupt the Dline. They shouldn't have to powerhouse them down the field.. we'll see though. 

As long as they can block for 3 seconds we are good IMO,, if the dline doesn’t have no pressure on us it’s going to be a long night for their secondary 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Nah bruh....its 7 on 7. Wait.....did I buy tickets to the wrong game? 

2 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

As long as they can block for 3 seconds we are good IMO,, if the dline doesn’t have no pressure on us it’s going to be a long night for their secondary 

Got a 6'6 DE with 14 offers that specializes in getting to the QB.