Jump to content

Daingerfield @ Tatum


Tatum_DirtyBird
 Share

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gone win?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I will throw in some nachos and a Coke too!

Y’all need to worry about finding a chain gain so yo coach ain’t begging for folks on social media the night before the game before y’all worry about nachos and cocaine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Good win for the Eagles, but good game for the Tigers. Now are you Tatum fans gonna stick to your opinion that the Tigers only scored 28 points due to the backups coming in or give credit to the Tigers for digging deep and earning the 28? Hell of a risk 

DF dug deep and played hard but we did sub too early. Can’t do that with a team that has multiple home run threats. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yeah me too. Should have got E8 to bring us those fish baskets... minus the spit

I didn’t even eat them I left them, dude at concession stands lies to me to my face talking bout they so good you gone come back…… yea come back to get my refund

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Regardless of thought the Tigers put up 28 points in the loss. I think they waited too long to do it. Some say the Tigers are overrated, but I still have faith in the boys. The Tigers will make a run this year. 

Is not that we waited, Tatum didn’t let us! I doubt we will play another dline like that rest of the schedule shouldn’t be a problem at all

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gotta admit a lot of what I thought would work didn't, the birds stopped it. I did see however bright spots for the Tigers that won't be controlled by many teams.  It's good though,  congrats again to the Eagles,  but the boys are far from done. Go Blue and if any read this. Let's roll boys, TIGER PRIDE

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Good win for the Eagles, but good game for the Tigers. Now are you Tatum fans gonna stick to your opinion that the Tigers only scored 28 points due to the backups coming in or give credit to the Tigers for digging deep and earning the 28? Hell of a risk 

Y’all scored 28 points because Tatum quit caring. But that doesn’t mean y’all kept plugging away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all scored 28 points because Tatum quit caring. But that doesn’t mean y’all kept plugging away. 

Everyone is entitled a opinion. Call it what you want, but I'd beg the differ. If you don't call it plugging away what would you call it? (Lol) I'd say the boys knew the game was over when the clock said 0. Don't quit til ya see it and the Tigers didn't.  I hope all teams quit caring in our path EB. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I gotta admit a lot of what I thought would work didn't, the birds stopped it. I did see however bright spots for the Tigers that won't be controlled by many teams.  It's good though,  congrats again to the Eagles,  but the boys are far from done. Go Blue and if any read this. Let's roll boys, TIGER PRIDE

We are going to be alright, need to work on wrapping up going for the hit stick every time can cost you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...