Jump to content

Daingerfield @ Tatum


Tatum_DirtyBird
 Share

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gone win?


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

Don't do that lol... Tatum and GW are going destroy each other when they play. Thats a huge game for both teams.

I just think Tatum has them on speed wise, but if any team is going to beat Tuscola or HVille it’s gone be either one of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I just think Tatum has them on speed wise, but if any team is going to beat Tuscola or HVille it’s gone be either one of them

There's a boat load of talent in their reg but Tatum has the edge imo due to line play and qb play. GW will play their best both ways. Fatigue might bite them. I plan on attending that game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Sandlot17 said:

Tatum fans don’t want to take in consideration the 4 deep passes that if caught would have been touchdowns, the touchdown for Tatum that was actually a fumble out of the end zone, or the touchdown pass caught out of bounds for Tatum. 
Fans can go get on and on about this and that. I watched two good teams go toe to toe and give the fans a good game. 

The fumble in the endzone that abtatum player picked up? That fumble? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

There's a boat load of talent in their reg but Tatum has the edge imo due to line play and qb play. GW will play their best both ways. Fatigue might bite them. I plan on attending that game.

QB looked like a freshman out there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

There's a boat load of talent in their reg but Tatum has the edge imo due to line play and qb play. GW will play their best both ways. Fatigue might bite them. I plan on attending that game.

Which line do you think Tatum has the edge against us?  Our DLine will give them as many fits as theirs will give ours. I think our OL is just as good or better. We have 2 D1 receivers. Their QB is an advantage and they probably have faster RBs while we will have the bruiser style backs. Should be a good matchup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Which line do you think Tatum has the edge against us?  Our DLine will give them as many fits as theirs will give ours. I think our OL is just as good or better. We have 2 D1 receivers. Their QB is an advantage and they probably have faster RBs while we will have the bruiser style backs. Should be a good matchup. 

Have you seen or watched their lines? I have seen both. Im just stating my opinion 🤷 I know yall have 2 d1 wr. They are also great corners. Thats why I feel like Tatum will beat yall is in the trenches. No disrespect just my observation after seeing both of yall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

Have you seen or watched their lines? I have seen both. Im just stating my opinion 🤷 I know yall have 2 d1 wr. They are also great corners. Thats why I feel like Tatum will beat yall is in the trenches. No disrespect just my observation after seeing both of yall.

I have seen both. I’m not overly impressed with their OL. I felt like y’all lived in their backfield. Their DL is their strength but I don’t know that it is heads and shoulders above ours. I have a hard time believing I’m saying this after last year but our defense will be a strength and not a liability. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Which line do you think Tatum has the edge against us?  Our DLine will give them as many fits as theirs will give ours. I think our OL is just as good or better. We have 2 D1 receivers. Their QB is an advantage and they probably have faster RBs while we will have the bruiser style backs. Should be a good matchup. 

Tatums dline over gw dline

and GW oline over Tatum oline 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

Was he talking about their qb or Gw

qb

GW. What I’m saying is those 2 poor sophomores got thrown to the wolves against the best team will face all season to get their first varsity action. I think we all expected those growing pains. What will hurt in my opinion is not playing this week so they could progress from there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I have seen both. I’m not overly impressed with their OL. I felt like y’all lived in their backfield. Their DL is their strength but I don’t know that it is heads and shoulders above ours. I have a hard time believing I’m saying this after last year but our defense will be a strength and not a liability. 

Yeah they got too him more then I taught they would, from what I read in the papers n seen in highlighting was expecting a lot more shiftiness n speed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I have seen both. I’m not overly impressed with their OL. I felt like y’all lived in their backfield. Their DL is their strength but I don’t know that it is heads and shoulders above ours. I have a hard time believing I’m saying this after last year but our defense will be a strength and not a liability. 

We did beat their oline around the edge almost all night. Their qb was on his back more than on his feet js... but their interior line is where they beat us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

We did beat their oline around the edge almost all night. Their qb was on his back more than on his feet js... but their interior line is where they beat us.

Our DL is solid they’ll have fun trying to run it up the middle like they did against y’all.  We have 2 solid defensive ends that will also be tough to block. It’s going to he a fun matchup. My prediction is that the team with the least amount of mistakes will win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Which line do you think Tatum has the edge against us?  Our DLine will give them as many fits as theirs will give ours. I think our OL is just as good or better. We have 2 D1 receivers. Their QB is an advantage and they probably have faster RBs while we will have the bruiser style backs. Should be a good matchup. 

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Keep laughing. I’m actually saying what I’ve seen. I know all eyes see things a little differently but if you think y’all are going to roll over us you’ll leave disappointed just like every year 😊

Lol he just be talking just like when he said we scored against his second string 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...