Pewitt vs Atlanta

Brahmaball

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

That’s true. 👀 

Que Racer in 3, 2, 1…

SH will send Racer into a death spiral next week after we tattoo them for Homecoming.  😂 I do like their QB though, he has a cannon.  But they are going to be undersized and outgunned in just about every game they play after this week.

Atlanta looked improved, but I have just never seen a team struggle at the QB position like Atlanta does. Running the spread with zero threat of completing a pass is going to be a real challenge.

They did throw some new formations in, had more success running the ball. Started using a couple of different backs. Working #4 into the offense more is going to have to be a priority. The kid is just electric. He can throw the ball too, as he had 1 of the 3 completions tonight that I can remember. 

It is what it is. Improvement is improvement. Definitely not looking forward to next Friday though 😂.

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

4 in the wildcat was dangerous 

Yeah 4 is a weapon, and tbh, I feel like he can throw the ball as well as anyone on the field thus far. His biggest problem last year was trying to do "too much" and forcing the ball, but our current QB is having the same struggles.