Brook Hill at Spring Hill 9/3/2021

GWBears01

Brook Hill vs Spring Hill  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the battle of the Hills?

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Who you got?  Hopefully our Qb(s) will settle in a little more this week. 

Im not so sure the big guy isnt the right one. The only reason i have that opinion though is if they will use his skills properly. Use his arm. Get that ball to 2,11. Heck utilize 17 on offense besides just another qb. Just my opinion from watching thursday nights game.

SH will have a tall order this week with the Bears coming to town.  Our kids battled through adversity last night.  Many of the young ones with no varsity experience grew up and made some plays.  But we also made some mistakes too.  We will need to find a way to minimize the size advantages in the trenches, keep the speed in front and wrap up on tackles.  On offense we have to get positive yards on 1st down and give ourselves a chance to move the chains with 3rd & manageable.  Win or lose the Panthers need to continue taking steps forward developing as a team on both sides of the ball.  Take care of the little things.  Fingers crossed we get 4-5 players back and don’t lose others!  That would be huge.

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

We are better than we showed last night, but it is what it is.  Like I said a lot of kids got 1st Varsity game experience and we still had a chance to win.  Just need to continue to get better and improve execution on both sides of the ball.

Yall are in good hands with Weston. I hope SH sticks with him and let's him continue to build. Missing 7 kids would be tough for any team to win. 

• GWBears01 changed the title to Brook Hill at Spring Hill 9/3/2021