Tyler High Vs Tyler Legacy ROSE CITY RIVALRY

NODAYSOFFTX

3 hours ago, 903popparose said:

Yall gotta stop with the excuses now 

South Tyler is growing.

How is it that Legacy's attendance zone actually became larger when they rezoned? Explain that. You cant because that makes no sense. A growing area would actually see its attendance zone shrink to accomodate growth. Rose Stadium is in Legacy's attendance zone....which is funny. 

Confusing excuses with truth and reason. You must be (R).

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, ANTI said:

South Tyler is growing.

How is it that Legacy's attendance zone actually became larger when they rezoned? Explain that. You cant because that makes no sense. A growing area would actually see its attendance zone shrink to accomodate growth. Rose Stadium is in Legacy's attendance zone....which is funny. 

Confusing excuses with truth and reason. You must be (R).

Looking at the line. I use to live on Southgate which is right down the street fro rose. This new line would have had me going to Legacy. When it was JT’s/TH’s district back then.

• Like 1

Actually both attendance zones are about the same square miles. One is just more heavily populated than the other. Hopefully one day North of 31 would get some much needed roof tops. Once that happens businesses will start popping up on that side of town. Then we wouldn't have to go to South Tyler for everything. 

8 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Legacy took kids from Tyler. That Live under three mile from Tyler High. It’s clearly show on the map that i just posted. I really want someone to try and Explain that away. They say a picture is Worth 1000 words. 

All ima say is when legacy was going 1-9 2-8 3-7 4-6 and 5-5 and etc and when jt was winning 7+regular season games a year winning district and going deep in the playoffs not one jt was saying a player from legacy was supposed to be at jt but soon as jt dont have a good team and legacy beat em Nd go further all of a sudden legacy got all yall players.stop using the excuse when yall aint good that legacy got all yall players we been hearing this miller stuff for 3 years now...putting him in yall backfield still won't change anything yall got all these returning players at jt yall supposed to be better so that's a jt issue. 

Just now, 903popparose said:

All ima say is when legacy was going 1-9 2-8 3-7 4-6 and 5-5 and etc and when jt was winning 7+regular season games a year winning district and going deep in the playoffs not one jt fan was saying a player from legacy was supposed to be at jt but soon as jt dont have a good team and legacy beat em Nd go further all of a sudden legacy got all yall players.stop using the excuse when yall aint good that legacy got all yall players we been hearing this miller stuff for 3 years now...putting him in yall backfield still won't change anything yall got all these returning players at jt yall supposed to be better so that's a jt issue. 

54 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

All ima say is when legacy was going 1-9 2-8 3-7 4-6 and 5-5 and etc and when jt was winning 7+regular season games a year winning district and going deep in the playoffs not one jt was saying a player from legacy was supposed to be at jt but soon as jt dont have a good team and legacy beat em Nd go further all of a sudden legacy got all yall players.stop using the excuse when yall aint good that legacy got all yall players we been hearing this miller stuff for 3 years now...putting him in yall backfield still won't change anything yall got all these returning players at jt yall supposed to be better so that's a jt issue. 

Oh no we were still talking about it. It never stopped sir.

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

Oh no we were still talking about it. It never stopped sir.

Yall gotta stop them excuses cause we don't make em on the other side of the tracks....all them returning starters yall should be better 1🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ thats that jt culture like I said if yall had miller none was gone change

37 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Yall gotta stop them excuses cause we don't make em on the other side of the tracks....all them returning starters yall should be better 1🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ thats that jt culture like I said if yall had miller none was gone change

Miller isn’t in my point. My point is why the heck is legacy district less than three miles from Tyler High. TISD knew exactly what they were doing when they drew that line. You see that Tyler High line is nowhere near legacy. It’s clear that we need to desegregation band back. It’s clear that we need to desegregation back

50 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Bruh you sound ridiculous, Tyler legacy has the school board on there side, legacy number one supporter Andy berg field said in whole interview a while back that he wanted legacy to be in the ranks of Allen Southlake and Carroll and Katy one day, and you can’t do that unless you manipulate something. You take away players from the school that’s doing the best which is us. Now magically legacy is making the playoffs and district title contenders after only winning 1-2 games a season for the last decade lol. That’s doesn’t happen overnight unless you did some shady stuff. 

22 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Miller isn’t in my point. My point is why the heck is legacy district less than three miles from Tyler High. TISD knew exactly what they were doing when they drew that line. You see that Tyler High line is nowhere near legacy. It’s clear that we need to desegregation band back. It’s clear that we need to desegregation back

Like I said yall was saying our players was supposed to be there when yall was in the playoffs every year and when lee was at home yall wasn't saying none of that but soon yall dont have a good season thats yall excuse every year and yall know it......when things don't go jt way yall got the biggest excuses yall even know how yall fan base is hell im from here I been seeing it since a younging....

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Most of legacy’s players should’ve been in Tyler’s district but that’s another story lol 

Same for jt to dont just make it a lee thang now.this been going on for years dont nobody follow that line #### these kids gone go to whatever school they want too

6 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Like I said yall was saying our players was supposed to be there when yall was in the playoffs every year and when lee was at home yall wasn't saying none of that but soon yall dont have a good season thats yall excuse every year and yall know it......when things don't go jt way yall got the biggest excuses yall even know how yall fan base is hell im from here I been seeing it since a younging....

Again you are missing the point or a matter fact you’re just bypassing the point of what I’m talking about but that’s fine.

4 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Again you are missing the point or a matter fact you’re just bypassing the point of what I’m talking about but that’s fine.

Nahhhh thats all you im saying don't say we got yall players we yall aint doing to good......cause we don't hear that when yall in the playoffs stop acting like you aint catching that.

1 minute ago, 903popparose said:

Nahhhh thats all you im saying don't say we got yall players we yall aint doing to good......cause we don't hear that when yall in the playoffs stop acting like you aint catching that.

Ok Just keep acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about…