Tyler High Vs Tyler Legacy ROSE CITY RIVALRY

NODAYSOFFTX

6 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

scored 48 with 5 turnovers??

I give them credit for not giving up. Legacy kinda called off the dogs though.Ā  But Tyler kept playing and that says alot.Ā  Hopefully that part will carry over to next week.Ā  If Holt can settle down, he can make the throws.Ā  Ā But regardless, despite the points, a bad game by Tyler high.Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 12:49 PM, GOLEE said:

Itā€™s early season and the most improvement a team makes is between week 1 and 2. Legacy appears to have a edge, but Rick will have those boys ready to battle. It will be close. Legacy by 7

Ā 

29 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I give them credit for not giving up. Legacy kinda called off the dogs though.Ā  But Tyler kept playing and that says alot.Ā  Hopefully that part will carry over to next week.Ā  If Holt can settle down, he can make the throws.Ā  Ā But regardless, despite the points, a bad game by Tyler high.Ā Ā 

Ā 

He did that when one of his top players got hurt.

1 hour ago, Slimbodine said:

guess

Ā 

1 hour ago, Slimbodine said:

I guess I would have to add that with the amount of points and yardage that Legacy gave up to a pretty inept offense,Ā  then the Texas High defense is really legit.

Legacy defense was good, but the coach that he had the game in hand and took out some of the starts on defense. When TH started come back, he had to put his starts back in.

wow...believe they had 18 yards on the ground vs thigh and 82Ā yards passing . Ā big Ā turnaround for jt ! maybe thigh defense turns out to be good again. either way sounds like jt had a good week of practice and made a bigĀ stride heading towards week3Ā 

7 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Legacy took out alot of starters early on offense and defense and I wish coach will stop that cause he did the same thing last year against mesquite horn when legacy had a big lead.....game is not over til the clock hit 0 coachĀ  šŸ”“āš«šŸ”“āš«

the game was in hand when he took them out. when number 6 got hurt he took most of them out.