Tyler High Vs Tyler Legacy ROSE CITY RIVALRY

NODAYSOFFTX

1 hour ago, RogerDorn said:

wow...believe they had 18 yards on the ground vs thigh and 82 yards passing .  big  turnaround for jt ! maybe thigh defense turns out to be good again. either way sounds like jt had a good week of practice and made a big stride heading towards week3 

actually they had 46 yds rushing against Thigh...but that's still bad...lol. 

Turnovers were bad.  The qb threw 7 tds but 4 int's. And a couple I think were pick 6's also a fumble on the goal line for Tyler.  QB can make the throws but he has to make better decisions with the ball.  Big game to play in. Probably some nerves for him.  The O-line played much better. The def. took a step back, but those two RBs for Legacy will be problems for alot of teams. 

• Like 1

Leave Eli  at qb and McFall at running back. JT offense can be very dangerous. I appalled JT for not giving up and making the game seem closer than it actually was. Hopefully they can build on this. Let Eli get his early struggles and jitters out the way. I  believe come district time JT can actually compete at a high level and possibly even win it. They definitely have the offensive weapons. Cut the down the turnovers and it just might be a good year for JT.