Waskom Wildcats 1-0 Vs Brookshire Royal Falcons 1-0 Saturday has been Canceled

Wild74

Who wins this Saturday game  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this Saturday game

2 hours ago, Footballfan59 said:

Man is Hempstead the worst tackling team in the state?  That was horrible effort every time royal caught a ball there was almost 0 effort to bring guys down. What is Hempstead supposed to do this year?

8 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I bet not….. Not knocking Timpson at all, but they are no where close to the level Waskom is. 

I can vouch for that .... Timpson has Bussey and a great running back .... Waskom has 6 or 7 like Bussey and just as good of running backs .... Waskom has unbelievable speed all over the field and some speedy linebackers that can really lay the wood .... Timpson is just not on their level .... They would be all over Courtney just like Shiner was ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I can vouch for that .... Timpson has Bussey and a great running back .... Waskom has 6 or 7 like Bussey and just as good of running backs .... Waskom has unbelievable speed all over the field and some speedy linebackers that can really lay the wood .... Timpson is just not on their level .... They would be all over Courtney just like Shiner was ....

Yeah yeah yeah 

2 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Yeah yeah yeah 

Just telling you how it is .... i have seen both teams .... it wouldn't be as close as you would like to think ... unless Waskom took their foot off the gas .... Waskom is every bit as good as Shiner was last year, but with more speed ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just telling you how it is .... i have seen both teams .... it wouldn't be as close as you would like to think ... unless Waskom took their foot off the gas .... Waskom is every bit as good as Shiner was last year, but with more speed ....

Can you even see anymore...🤣😂🤣

😉

4 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Man is Hempstead the worst tackling team in the state?  That was horrible effort every time royal caught a ball there was almost 0 effort to bring guys down. What is Hempstead supposed to do this year?

This is Pigskins ranking for Hempstead who is a 3AD1 team....Out of 106 3AD1 teams they are ranked 99th 

Brookshire Royal is not ranked very good either at 76th in 4AD2. 

40 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

This is Pigskins ranking for Hempstead who is a 3AD1 team....Out of 106 3AD1 teams they are ranked 99th 

Brookshire Royal is not ranked very good either at 76th in 4AD2. 

I believe that. They sure didn’t look very good at all. 

I watched Waskom/Garrison till half. Waskom super aggressive. Garrison had open guys on pass early but pressure was too much on QB or Waskom DB recovered and knocked the ball down.....After Garrison 1st possession they punted. Waskom returned it for a TD but had 6 penalties on the play. Pretty much if a Waskom player saw a Garrison dude he hit em.... in ear hole, back, front and even the leveled the punter. It was a pretty awesome display of violence.....my wife was like d_____mn!!!!

• LOL! 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Waskom Wildcats 1-0 Vs Brookshire Royal Falcons 1-0 Saturday has been Canceled