Wild74

Who wins this Saturday game  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this Saturday game

57 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

Idk maybe but I have guys I no from

me live in Houston they tell me Waskom should blow them

out so idk if I will go to a blow out lol 

My understanding is they have a new coach and has brought some very good players into the system. They may be a lot better than last year or years past. 

1 hour ago, DTH4life said:

Idk maybe but I have guys I no from

me live in Houston they tell me Waskom should blow them

out so idk if I will go to a blow out lol 

I think I'm make the drive anyway.. football is football to me ..lol. I wana see a good game tho.. 

5 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Unless you know something about those Falcons, I don't think Waskom will win by that much looks to be a tough game for Waskom early on. 

Hempstead is terrible… Brookshire isn’t good. This game won’t be close 

Looking into the rosters and the Twittersphere it appears Royal has a new head coach with a little better recruiting ability then the previous staff. Comparing last years roster to this years, looks like several upper classmen who were not at Royal last year but played for several surrounding Houston big schools. Will be a tough one for the Wildcats.

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Unless you know something about those Falcons, I don't think Waskom will win by that much looks to be a tough game for Waskom early on. 

I'm planning to make this one since my Dawgs are on a leash this week .... pulling for my second home town ..... Go Waskom!!! ......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HammerDahn said:

Looking into the rosters and the Twittersphere it appears Royal has a new head coach with a little better recruiting ability then the previous staff. Comparing last years roster to this years, looks like several upper classmen who were not at Royal last year but played for several surrounding Houston big schools. Will be a tough one for the Wildcats.

I agree but im glad we are getting this early season test because district won't provide much resistance other than EF. My only wish is that our starting rb was playing this week,  we have plenty but he is our bruiser with speed.

• Wild74 changed the title to Waskom Wildcats 1-0 Vs Brookshire Royal Falcons 1-0 Saturday has been Canceled
2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm planning to make this one since my Dawgs are on a leash this week .... pulling for my second home town ..... Go Waskom!!! ......

Looks like you can come to the Timpson game a very short trip for you