Henderson at Gilmer

SHillBuckeye

I think Henderson will score some points on Gilmer. The biggest problem I see is how much Hallsville put up on Hendo and then how much better the Gilmer Offense is and should be than the Hallsville Offense.

I think Gilmer wins this one somewhere along the lines of 51-28 or the like.  

I think the Buckeyes will win comfortably. Just watching highlights on Henderson vs Hallsville doesn't look like too much defense was played by either team. Have not seen the whole game yet though. Gilmer play calling was pretty basic last week. I would think we would open it up a little more. We should have all the D playing 4 quarters this week too. 

Henderson’s D will make adjustments from last.  They missed several  tackles. The offense didn’t really start scoring till the 2nd half.  They have a lot of weapons.  I think it will be a much closer game than the majority thinks.  QB didn’t play much in the 2nd half due to cramps and they still put up several points.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Well we got a chance ^ now

I umm don't think so if Henderson QB is out, DNT know but I heard, and Henderson must tighten up on Defense, Henderson will have some injuries either on Offense line or on Defense from the Hallsville game, my heart is leaning towards Henderson but hey it's in Gilmer, Gilmer a very good team and Henderson will take the L. In this one and regroup to the next game, that's one of the reasons I didn't won't to make this thread, just a learning game to get better and getting ready down the line in District,good luck to both teams later in District.

43 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Gilmer by as much as they want...depends how much time they let the second string play. You don't allow 47 to Hallsville and expect to be better the next week. Compare the athletes that Hallsville and Gilmer bring to the table...

I do have a answer on that, Hallsville has improved and Some I know for fact even there parents told me that some starters didn't play due to injuries and other situations,  I know and Hallsville WRS we're taller than Hendersons Safety's I am sure Kilgore will have some problems with Hallsville early on but Kilgore will win, Henderson was playing flat on D. And QB and WRs we're little off that night, plus QB got a cramp and had to step out from other drives, so that game to me doesn't tell me anything it's when all guys on D. Is fully healthy then say so, if QB  can play never know the game maybe closer then alot of people realize, Gilmer was saved from the last penality last year but that's that things are different, better team than last year's team.

The thing Henderson really has to adjust on is Defense I said again and the RB from Gilmer looks faster than the Hallsville RB and Gilmer WRs maybe not as tall as Hallsville WRS but faster  even Gilmer QB is fast so it's going to be a tough game for Henderson, the thing is Gilmer would be the toughest team Henderson will maybe face even in District, hope Henderson learn and make adjustments on Defense when District comes around.

14 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I was technically joking . I didn’t realize he was hurt . This will be difficult even at full strength. Gilmer is probably the best overall team we will play and that includes Kilgore and Lindale. Add in the fact is at there house and they have much better offense than Hallsville.

I'm not really sure if Henderson QB will be playing or just leg cramps I have no idea on that, just know he had leg cramps in the Hallsville game, Henderson could have a chance if Gilmer plays flat but  it's a tough task playing in  Gilmer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I'm not really sure if Henderson QB will be playing or just leg cramps I have no idea on that, just know he had leg cramps in the Hallsville game, Henderson could have a chance if Gilmer plays flat but  it's a tough task playing in  Gilmer.

Well Gilmer came to Henderson flat last year, so I hope that doesn’t happen again.

• Sad 1