Henderson at Gilmer

SHillBuckeye

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I was saying in terms of winning chance. I give them as much of a chance as Palestine and Chapel Hill. Henderson is not as bad as the hallsville score indicated ( defense). 

I thought Defense suppose to win games?? Interested to see if Henderson D. Would step up, Henderson Offense looks really good I admit it, like last year seems like the Defense looks better last year than this year but the offense line and QB we needed and now we got that corrected, now the Defense looks off, can't have one problem without the other, just hoping that the Defense would Gel this year, look like in the second half in the Hallsville game I don't know what the coaches said to them but they made adjustments and played better at  2nd half, maybe the coaches can get them in the right spots hopefully.

Gilmer will score as much as they want...especially if the Henderson D is a weakness. Gilmer may have 3 guys with 100 yards rushing by halftime...unless they are all of a sudden mixing it up and throwing this week to beat up a bad defensive backfield.

The Buckeyes look closer to a Traylor version than ever and with that, it's a meaner version...back then...they would aim at 50 by halftime then let the backup's get the playing time.

3 minutes ago, CasualObserver70 said:

I can’t see Henderson dropping off that bad. I would think Gilmer should win, but this was close last year.  If Henderson has really dropped that much it would be sad. I hate to see a program with a great history drop off.  This was a school that won a state championship only a decade ago. 

Last year’s score is not a good indicator on how this game will end.

9 hours ago, CasualObserver70 said:

I can’t see Henderson dropping off that bad. I would think Gilmer should win, but this was close last year.  If Henderson has really dropped that much it would be sad. I hate to see a program with a great history drop off.  This was a school that won a state championship only a decade ago. 

Henderson has not dropped off, they actually way better than last years it just early in the season and some players been injured but maybe few of them will be back, it maybe would be a good game, Henderson has lot of weapons but Gilmer looks better, it should be a game, if Gilmer comes in flat like last year's and with a good QB this year's compare to last year's I can smell a upset, but if Gilmer plays like they played Gladewater then Gilmer wins it,depending how Gilmer plays and I hope they comes in flat.

7 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I don’t think they necessarily dropped however they were bad last year it more of that Gilmer is that good. I am not saying the Lions have absolutely nothing to offer but Gilmer is an overwhelming favorite at home. 

Yea cause got to play the refs,coaches and players tuff task lol wonder how much the refs got paid from last year's game lol kidding🤣😂 by 2 points and td that Walker scored on over turned lol I bet on the Gilmer side they were praying that last td of late didn't count.

32 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Yea cause got to play the refs,coaches and players tuff task lol wonder how much the refs got paid from last year's game lol kidding🤣😂 by 2 points and td that Walker scored on over turned lol I bet on the Gilmer side they were praying that last td of late didn't count.

Y’all forgot that we had a TD called back saying the WR pushed off when their feet got tangled 

Most people thinks it's going to be a blow out game,but I actually see this game being close or can be a close game,maybe a shoot out game, one thing for sure theses new Henderson coaches had build lot of confidence in them, Henderson won't go down without a fight to the end and not going to just lay there and give up, this Henderson team is alittle scrappy on Offense, Hendersons Offense will keep them in the game, if there's any adjustments on Defense maybe can get few stops and there can be chances that Henderson has to capitalize on, if the QB gels with the WRs and already has group of RBs thats scrappy then it can be a game, Henderson will play there hearts out, this the game either win or lose to show that determination.

Gilmer’s defense is vastly improved. This will definitely NOT be a shootout. The only way this game is close, is if Henderson’s defense plays a lot better than last week. I think it will play out like the Gladewater game and Gilmer pulls away in the second half. 

12 hours ago, CasualObserver70 said:

a decade is a long time...kids off that team may have kids in 4th grade or so...coaches move on, burn out, styles change...then some programs at other places keep on rumbling!!!

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Most people thinks it's going to be a blow out game,but I actually see this game being close or can be a close game,maybe a shoot out game, one thing for sure theses new Henderson coaches had build lot of confidence in them, Henderson won't go down without a fight to the end and not going to just lay there and give up, this Henderson team is alittle scrappy on Offense, Hendersons Offense will keep them in the game, if there's any adjustments on Defense maybe can get few stops and there can be chances that Henderson has to capitalize on, if the QB gels with the WRs and already has group of RBs thats scrappy then it can be a game, Henderson will play there hearts out, this the game either win or lose to show that determination.

who was it Hendo lost to last week?

they were confident going into that game, correct? 

that team wasn't Gilmer or as strong as Gilmer...I think the confidence may waiver after a loss...no matter how much ya sugar coat it...of course, anything can happen it's COVID'21

• Confused 1