Henderson at Gilmer

SHillBuckeye

11 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

My issue is the confidence comes across a little condescending at times.  If they could move a couple steps towards the middle in their coverage they would be great.  Agree on maybe spending more time on down, distance, score & time.  Actually the 2nd announcer is really good at that.  It’s the main one that listened too many times to Traylor’s “step on their throat and rip their heart out” speeches.  😂

Google Gilmer vs Jasper on YouTube. What a difference a half made for those guys. 

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You think you would be used to it by now. 

Little Johnny “ Hey coach why every time we go away they’re having homecoming “ 

We haven't been THAT bad for THAT long lol. It wasn't long ago that we were in primetime games against Hendo. 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:42 AM, LionKing12172920 said:

Yea cause got to play the refs,coaches and players tuff task lol wonder how much the refs got paid from last year's game lol kidding🤣😂 by 2 points and td that Walker scored on over turned lol I bet on the Gilmer side they were praying that last td of late didn't count.

If memory serves me correct, that "winning" TD was called back because of an offensive lineman was something like 10 yards downfield when the pass was thrown, which was not the first time said OL had done it during the game.

27 minutes ago, DieHardCubFan said:

If memory serves me correct, that "winning" TD was called back because of an offensive lineman was something like 10 yards downfield when the pass was thrown, which was not the first time said OL had done it during the game.

If the film was heavily scrutinized a case could be made for 15-20 yards.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1