Henderson at Gilmer

SHillBuckeye

If Hallsville scored 47 on Henderson's defense last week I am willing to bet that Gilmer will score 40 in the first half against them.  Then they will hit 47 on their first drive of the 2nd half.  After that it will be when they want to stop scoring.  The Lions will see a much better defense this week especially in the trenches where the Lions are very weak.  Gilmer 62 Henderson 19

2 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

It's Game Day Buckeyes!

Watched the 8th grade game last night and there are some Atheletes coming down the pipeline. Good Win 

Anyone know the scores for the Freshman and JV?

Freshman 21 to 7 Henderson lol and JV 14 to 7 Henderson, and tonight varsity is going do the same, nah don't listen to me them scores or wrong lol I dnt know the scores.

You never know...Only got to see the Freshan and JV during the scrimmages. Freshman team looked like they needed some work, but the JV didn't look bad. Probably won't see any of the underclass this year. I'll be at the 7/8th and Varsity games. Like to keep up with everyone lol...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

You "literally" love our announcers so much you won't see a game in person.

Nah I’m literally going to be sitting in a blue seat watching the Panthers in person.  But I might tune in on my phone at the half if this game it close. If the Bux are literally winning by 50, I’ll pass.  Literally.