Carthage vs cornerstone

bansheefan03

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Ok.  Who is the better QB?

Carthage's QB is definitely the better QB. Atlanta's QB is the best athlete on the field imo, but that doesn't make him the best QB. He's QB simply because he's a stellar athlete. He's got a 60ish yard TD run, and a pick 6 tonight. 

Admittedly I haven’t spent a ton of time trying, but on a whim I haven’t been able to find or read much about this years Cornerstone team. All I know is they beat some good teams last year and then got beat pretty bad by Frisco last week. 

So if Carthage were to have a half like they had last week (I don’t think they will) then idk what this might look like this week. 

1 hour ago, bansheefan03 said:

How did carthage jv do last night against pg I left at half was 8-7 pg

The JV final score was Carthage winning 23-22.  They were down 22-7 in the 4th quarter and came back on some big throws by the QB and some huge runs by Beechum (the way he runs reminds me of his father!).  The defense played very well down the stretch as well.  PG had one ballcarrier in particular who was so very hard to bring down, I cannot remember his number though. Might have been #2.  The JV coaches had the QB take knees at the PG goal line to run out the clock at the end.  

9 minutes ago, RogerDorn said:

Honcho will Kgas have this live streamed??? Can’t make it this week. 

They should be streaming all season.

easttexastoday.com

kinda tricky to find. Go to KGAS on there and then scroll down to Carthage and watch live. I think that’s how it goes from memory.

• Like 1