Don't Negotiate With Trump's Army

BarryLaverty

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't agree with the premise that ALL are. I do believe that there are racists in both parties, but I do know which party white nationalists and white supremacists support. You do, too, right? 

They vote for which ever party is going to give the most freedom to spew their hate. For a time it was the democratic party, now it is the GOP, and it will swing back to the other party in a matter of years. And that is ALL racists organizations that do this, not just white supremacists. 

And using the term "white nationalists" is a little broad stroking isn't it. 

Because isn't anyone who is white and believes in the nation, a white nationalist. I mean--are you not "white", you continue to say you support this "nation"--if you fall into that group, as I do--then does that make you a "White Nationalist" also? 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

They vote for which ever party is going to give the most freedom to spew their hate. For a time it was the democratic party, now it is the GOP, and it will swing back to the other party in a matter of years. And that is ALL racists organizations that do this, not just white supremacists. 

And using the term "white nationalists" is a little broad stroking isn't it. 

Because isn't anyone who is white and believes in the nation, a white nationalist. I mean--are you not "white", you continue to say you support this "nation"--if you fall into that group, as I do--then does that make you a "White Nationalist" also? 

Nope. 

white nationalist

noun

plural white nationalists

Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant white people who espouse white supremacy (see WHITE SUPREMACY sense 1) and advocate enforced racial segregation

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope. 

white nationalist

noun

plural white nationalists

Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant white people who espouse white supremacy (see WHITE SUPREMACY sense 1) and advocate enforced racial segregation

Good Definition, from Merriam-Webster dictionary. 

A term used since the 1920 to describe . 

Just want to be fair for everyone on definitions--to me it looks by definitions that both groups want the same thing. Separate nations or areas. 

black nationalist

noun

a member of a Black advocacy group in the U.S. especially during the 1960's and 1970's that sought to empower Black people financially, promote a sense of Black community and identity, and form a separate self-governing Black nation 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't agree with the premise that ALL are. I do believe that there are racists in both parties, but I do know which party white nationalists and white supremacists support. You do, too, right? 

No, because I believe that there are and can be Democrat/Liberal white surpemacists, too. Do you disagree? And what if you want to "enforce racial segregation", but you aren't white? What's that make you?

44 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Just want to be fair for everyone on definitions--to me it looks by definitions that both groups want the same thing. Separate nations or areas. 

black nationalist

noun

a member of a Black advocacy group in the U.S. especially during the 1960's and 1970's that sought to empower Black people financially, promote a sense of Black community and identity, and form a separate self-governing Black nation 

Separate, but Equal was outlawed years ago, but I think it would be A Very enlightening experience for America! Just think of it! Each side Actually WORKING to support itself without taking a single penny from the other side! I think many eyes would be opened in this fantasy experiment...

46 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I see you in one of those electric cars...⚡😂

I don't make that kind of money. I am an educator, remember? I drive a beat up van that I have had for the last 12 years, while my kids get cars. 

It's just that Dodge Rams have a tendency to have jackasses behind the wheel of them, especially on 35. Where are they going that is so important that they have to go 97 all the time????

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't make that kind of money. I am an educator, remember? I drive a beat up van that I have had for the last 12 years, while my kids get cars. 

It's just that Dodge Rams have a tendency to have jackasses behind the wheel of them, especially on 35. Where are they going that is so important that they have to go 97 all the time????

That's not as bad as the guys on the motorcycles who think they can hot-dog it on 635...

50 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

Barry's Van--This is how he gets kids to come to class and say the pledge to the "pride" flag. :rofl: Just messing with you Barry.

• LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

BTW--I drive a 2005 Chevy Tahoe--and like you--the kids get the newer cars. But the AC works and NO ONE pulls out in front of me--CHEVROLET TAHOE: Full Overspray Camouflage #raptorised | Chevrolet tahoe,  Suv, Chevrolet

And I can't figure out why🤣

On 8/31/2021 at 11:06 AM, DannyZuco said:

black nationalist

noun

You do realize that the Merriam-Webster dictionary has recently changed many definitions from what you would find even 5 years ago.  They desire to promote wokeness.  It can no longer be trusted as an accurate source.  Merriam-Webster Dictionary changes language about sexuality during Amy Coney Barrett hearings – Why Evolution Is True

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

image.jpeg

Barry's Van--This is how he gets kids to come to class and say the pledge to the "pride" flag. :rofl: Just messing with you Barry.

I was thinking more of Matt Foley's van :  Matt Foley: Van Down By The River - SNL - YouTube .  

You should check out David Lee Roth's updated "Ice Cream Man" video it's up your alley.