Bishop Sycamore football in Ohio

MrBuddyGarrity

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, centex1 said:

So are they like a semi-pro team? Or a home school team?

We are really just washed up players Trying to get that last trill of the fans cheering for us! I drank all day Saturday before the game…as you can tell I didn’t play well. #cleareyes

• LOL! 3

9 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

We are really just washed up players Trying to get that last trill of the fans cheering for us! I drank all day Saturday before the game…as you can tell I didn’t play well. #cleareyes

Y’all got any roster spots open?  I know a couple of guys.  This one can throw a football over a mountain.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Y’all got any roster spots open?  I know a couple of guys.  This one can throw a football over a mountain.

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

9CEF1017-AED0-4ACA-8153-9F5319324A3D.jpeg

We reached out to uncle Rico, turns out the dolphins just traded him to the eagles after drafting some hippie dude. Really wish he would come add something to our pass game so the defense wouldn’t key on me. 

• LOL! 2

I have read all the stories, and I still have no clue what happened here - or rather HOW it happened.  It is insane.  Like, I'm gonna fake having a school and make a couple phone calls and get a game with some notoriously elite team on national television.  I don't understand how it happens.

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What does that have to do with story man?? Geez everything doesn’t have to be political, it’s just high school football lol.

face it, we have a lot of people on this site that throw around words LIKE "woke" and the other political talk just as their new fangled, tongue in cheek, irritated at a big part of the world, racism.  

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 2

1 hour ago, PelvisPresley said:

face it, we have a lot of people on this site that throw around words LIKE "woke" and the other political talk just as their new fangled, tongue in cheek, irritated at a big part of the world, racism.  

Going way out in left field here. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

But you are living large in Texas

19 hours ago, bordertown said:

Ohio is like Louisiana where private and public schools play together. The better teams in Ohio are usually private Catholic schools that have “Bishop” in their name. ESPN apparently could get past the first name of the school. Someone in programming is now gainfully employed in the food service industry.

There is nothing wrong with the food service industry. 

Michigan is set up the same way private schools are in the same divisions as public. They are also allowed to recruit as well. But the academics are usually better at public schools.

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

This is wild. Sleeping on floors, writing hot checks for hotels, robbing grocery stores, JUCO drop-outs... holy smokes man. Like how? What are the players thinking? 

I wonder what the adults older than them were thinking. 

12 minutes ago, budmanmpfan said:

But the academics are usually better at public schools.

It depends on the quality of education at the public school districts. There are some excellent private schools in Dallas. I would agree with you on these private athletics first schools popping up, but many of those are public charters.

On 8/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, UnclePigg said:

Look no further than their coaching staff to see why they signed up again! I read where Sycamores head coach has like 10 warrants out for his arrest in Delaware and evidently duped people out of some $500,000; he’s obviously an up to no good con man 

I believe this is true.  I heard on the ESPN 97.5 today that they would stay at local hotels and the checks would bounce and to eat they athletes would shoplift at local grocery stores.  What's really messed up is they may not be from Ohio at all, because they belong to the Texas Christian Athletic League whatever that is.  It's the first time I've heard or read about it.  Bishop Sycamore fires head coach amid legitimacy questions; Ohio governor launches investigation (msn.com) .  

9 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

What does that have to do with story man?? Geez everything doesn’t have to be political, it’s just high school football lol.

That's what ESPN has become, and since they put them on National Television it has everything to do with this thread.