Bishop Sycamore football in Ohio

MrBuddyGarrity

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

If that's the case please put it in the political forum but take my posts off it. 😎

I think Gordon Keith would be proud of this story.  It made me sad/happy.  Sad for those that played for a non-existent Bishop of the Catholic church, and laughing my rear end off at some of the responses.  Embrace it.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

15 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think Gordon Keith would be proud of this story.  It made me sad/happy.  Sad for those that played for a non-existent Bishop of the Catholic church, and laughing my rear end off at some of the responses.  Embrace it.  

Gordon Keith too busy talking about circumcising and placentas 

16 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

ESPN needs to get rid of their match-making firm. They’re the ones that dropped the ball on this. Not ESPN. 

I watched some of the game, and I wonder if it was a prank pulled by ESPN.  It wasn't April Fool's, but what I watched was terrible.  If it wasn't then any school that schedules a game against this team should be a laughingstock.  I do know this school's football team does exist, but it seems like it's a money making scheme.  From what I heard ESPN did pay these teams to televise their games.