Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final

Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

I lost some brain cells reading 11 pages of the “my dad will whoop your dad” comments.  When you get past all that, this should be a really good game.  The guys that pick spreads for a living have this at a one possession game on a neutral field.  This one is at Timpson.  Waskom should be the favorite, but at this level a turnover or key injury could swing that edge the other direction.  The margin of victory won’t be more than 12 either way.  So any talk of a blowout is hot air.

2529E33F-4E5B-475B-9F8D-A05FF9F4A8B4.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I heard this was the case.  Brookshire royal doesn’t have a Covid issue.  

Take your coward ways and get out of here. Waskom got a better game. Went from scheduling a top 80 school to a top 2 school. Better game and closer. Waskom didn't cancel on a team and try to find a "winnable" game. Waskom doesn't tuck tail from any one. 

42 minutes ago, HammerDahn said:

Take your coward ways and get out of here. Waskom got a better game. Went from scheduling a top 80 school to a top 2 school. Better game and closer. Waskom didn't cancel on a team and try to find a "winnable" game. Waskom doesn't tuck tail from any one. 

Coward?  So you cancel a team and play who you want?  Which is what y’all talk #### to SA about.  Yes you do tuck tail and you will tuck tail against Timpson Friday!  

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

Man y’all bash SA but look at ya here! Lol

Again you don't know the facts, Brookshire Royal called Waskom and said they had 5 kids get tested for Covid and if they tested positive they could not play, we asked Brookshire Royal if we could look for another game in case they came back positive and they said yes. We told BR we found another game that was 45 minutes closer and they said play the game because at that time they would not know the results on the test until the next day. I assume the test came back and they found another game to play. All turn out well for both teams. 

14 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Coward?  So you cancel a team and play who you want?  Which is what y’all talk #### to SA about.  Yes you do tuck tail and you will tuck tail against Timpson Friday!  

No we talk #### about SA because their coach canceled an agreed upon game because he was "afraid" his young kids couldn't compete. From what I have heard, Royal called and said they may have had to cancel due to covid. Waskom found a game because they didn't want it to be Thursday and the game get cancelled and not play. Waskom found a game and Royal was like that was smart, no hard feelings. Waskom also scheduled a top rated team in the state, not the sisters of the poor trying to pad their win-loss record.

1 minute ago, HammerDahn said:

No we talk #### about SA because their coach canceled an agreed upon game because he was "afraid" his young kids couldn't compete. From what I have heard, Royal called and said they may have had to cancel due to covid. Waskom found a game because they didn't want it to be Thursday and the game get cancelled and not play. Waskom found a game and Royal was like that was smart, no hard feelings. Waskom also scheduled a top rated team in the state, not the sisters of the poor trying to pad their win-loss record.

Again.  SA didn’t cancel from playing Waskom since they were better.  They cancelled because your joke of a staff.  They don’t like em and don’t like the lies around what happened last year. Just worry about not getting beat by a 2A team Friday.  They are pretty done good.  Wish we could have played Waskom and blew them out when we went to the Semi’s those 3 years in a row!

4 minutes ago, HammerDahn said:

Again a lie your coach told. SA doesn’t like the “liars” of the Waskom coaching staff.  

1 minute ago, TheWolf said:

Again.  SA didn’t cancel from playing Waskom since they were better.  They cancelled because your joke of a staff.  They don’t like em and don’t like the lies around what happened last year. Just worry about not getting beat by a 2A team Friday.  They are pretty done good.  Wish we could have played Waskom and blew them out when we went to the Semi’s those 3 years in a row!

Joke of a staff? Pretty sure Keeling and Co. are one of the most respected in East Texas. And don't lie, your little basketball coach turned football coach didn't want the spanking put on him by Waskom. What lies were spread? That there was a terrible storm and the game couldn't be played. I feel sorry for people in San Augustine if they are all as dense as you.

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I lost some brain cells reading 11 pages of the “my dad will whoop your dad” comments.  When you get past all that, this should be a really good game.  The guys that pick spreads for a living have this at a one possession game on a neutral field.  This one is at Timpson.  Waskom should be the favorite, but at this level a turnover or key injury could swing that edge the other direction.  The margin of victory won’t be more than 12 either way.  So any talk of a blowout is hot air.

2529E33F-4E5B-475B-9F8D-A05FF9F4A8B4.jpeg

This guys get its ☝️

6 minutes ago, HammerDahn said:

Joke of a staff? Pretty sure Keeling and Co. are one of the most respected in East Texas. And don't lie, your little basketball coach turned football coach didn't want the spanking put on him by Waskom. What lies were spread? That there was a terrible storm and the game couldn't be played. I feel sorry for people in San Augustine if they are all as dense as you.

There was no terrible storm.  Even the guys on the local radio playing in the next town over wondered why we didn’t play.  SA had yet to play a game yet.  SA wanted to play and Waskom didn’t.  That’s that they told the team. 

7 minutes ago, HammerDahn said:

And it’s your opinion that Keeling is one of the most respected.  But, there are a bunch of people that think he isn’t.  

18 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

There was no terrible storm.  Even the guys on the local radio playing in the next town over wondered why we didn’t play.  SA had yet to play a game yet.  SA wanted to play and Waskom didn’t.  That’s that they told the team. 

Of course thats what they told the team, they didn't have the heart to say "look guys this storm is the perfect excuse to avoid this woodsheding you are about to take."  

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final