Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

I’m certain this is gonna be a good test for our defense either way. Just hope no one gets hurt in this one. Maybe just some hurt feelings, lol.

Waskom's defense will be the best Timpson will face this year, if they can keep this game with in 14 or win it i pick them to win state in 2a.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Been gone for a year and what do ya know?! Those Louisiana Wildcats are still arrogant as hell. I admire their consistency. Give me Timpson by 7. 

You know it! Timpson won't win tho, they are a good team but you'll understand the difference after tonight. 

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Y’all good. No doubts. Just pulling for teams that play up. Timpson has a pair on them scheduling y’all. A pair that could fit on a Brahma Bull, in fact. Lol

I definitely respect both teams for this, no matter what it will help prepare both teams for tough games later in the year. Timpson has some great athletes they could pull off the upset.  I just don't think they can beat our defense consistently enough to outscore Waskom.  Ive been wrong before though.

22 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Was on a permanent ban. Out a year. @RETIREDFAN1 granted me a pardon. Not a full pardon. Got a few hundred pages of things I can and can’t do lol. 

Text me how to be pardoned, sure I'm going to need it in the near future my leash is short as well...... meanwhile, welcome back try to hang around a tad bit longer this time

• LOL! 1

Got some juicy info on this one...... so a Timpson Staff member makes a snap or instagram or whatever they do now days and it says “Waskom you are on the clock”...... ya wanna be careful what ya wish for. Timpson has some talent but ain’t no way I’d be poking them Wildcats.... They mean enough as it is

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

3 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Got some juicy info on this one...... so a Timpson Staff member makes a snap or instagram or whatever they do now days and it says “Waskom you are on the clock”...... ya wanna be careful what ya wish for. Timpson has some talent but ain’t no way I’d be poking them Wildcats.... They mean enough as it is

We better both be on the clock! This ain’t no time for jacking around....time to get down to the Bizzz Nizzzz!!! See y’all tonight!!! Safe travels and stay healthy!!! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Ok Boomer........

It is on Coach Cloudy's Twitter, and he has posted "___________ you are on the clock" before every football and basketball game since he was at Garrison. Has done it for years. He is firing up his kids, not talking ####. Chill out man lol. No story here. Coach is a great man who does a lot for his kids as far as recruiting and school work goes. He also does a "Well Dressed Wednesday" where he and students around ETX wear their Sunday best to school, and is steadily pushing college coaches to "Recruit Timpson". His social media presence is actually quite impressive. He does a lot of good for his kids and uses that platform exceptionally well. 

He is one of the best guys in the business. This is not a story. Game will be interesting enough without any added elements of drama. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

33 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

Ok Boomer........

It is on Coach Cloudy's Twitter, and he has posted "___________ you are on the clock" before every football and basketball game since he was at Garrison. Has done it for years. He is firing up his kids, not talking sh**. Chill out man lol. No story here. Coach is a great man who does a lot for his kids as far as recruiting and school work goes. He also does a "Well Dressed Wednesday" where he and students around ETX wear their Sunday best to school, and is steadily pushing college coaches to "Recruit Timpson". His social media presence is actually quite impressive. He does a lot of good for his kids and uses that platform exceptionally well. 

He is one of the best guys in the business. This is not a story. Game will be interesting enough without any added elements of drama. 

He recruits players? 

• Roll Eyes 1

34 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

Ok Boomer........

It is on Coach Cloudy's Twitter, and he has posted "___________ you are on the clock" before every football and basketball game since he was at Garrison. Has done it for years. He is firing up his kids, not talking sh**. Chill out man lol. No story here. Coach is a great man who does a lot for his kids as far as recruiting and school work goes. He also does a "Well Dressed Wednesday" where he and students around ETX wear their Sunday best to school, and is steadily pushing college coaches to "Recruit Timpson". His social media presence is actually quite impressive. He does a lot of good for his kids and uses that platform exceptionally well. 

Agreed he is great guy...... ya might wanna take down the recruiting part of your post. Can’t do that in HS

20 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Agreed he is great guy...... ya might wanna take down the recruiting part of your post. Can’t do that in HS

I meant that he helps his high school players GET recruited. I can see how it read like that though, my fault. Should have proof-read out loud I guess. 

1 hour ago, GreaseLightning said:

As far as “Recruiting Timpson” is concerned..... is proof of this from all the collegiate athletes The Bears have produced in previous years?..... cuz this coach ya speak of hasn’t been at Timpson long....been in Garrison and formerly from Center so why would he be recruiting for Timpson?..... But I will agree with ya, wherever he lands he tends to draw kids from surrounding area.....👀

for you to sit here and try and stir things is very immature especially seeing as you know me personally and can easily find a way to contact me.  Am  I active on twitter? Yes, and don't hide anything that I do.  As far as the "recruit timpson" comments I hashtag that everytime that I post one of our athletes in order to help them receive as much exposure as possible just as I did in Garrison & Center.  All I do is build genuine relationships and love the kids no matter where I am and even after they graduate they know that I will be here & try to help them out anyway that I can and relationships go a long way.  Oh and yes I post... "Opponent" is on the clock week in and week out no matter who it is, just so happens to be a very good Waskom team this week and we are excited about the opportunity that has presented itself.  @StillGreezythis is Cloudy I won't hide behind a name or account. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

for you to sit here and try and stir things is very immature especially seeing as you know me personally and can easily find a way to contact me.  Am  I active on twitter? Yes, and don't hide anything that I do.  As far as the "recruit timpson" comments I hashtag that everytime that I post one of our athletes in order to help them receive as much exposure as possible just as I did in Garrison & Center.  All I do is build genuine relationships and love the kids no matter where I am and even after they graduate they know that I will be here & try to help them out anyway that I can and relationships go a long way.  Oh and yes I post... "Opponent" is on the clock week in and week out no matter who it is, just so happens to be a very good Waskom team this week and we are excited about the opportunity that has presented itself.  @StillGreezythis is Cloudy I won't hide behind a name or account. 

Keep doing what you do. My middle son knows you pretty good and says your a good person and coach

• Like 3

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final