Cowboys @ Tampa Bay ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 1  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:20 AM

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Cowboys defensive front needs to play lights out IMO for the Boys to win tonight.  Linebackers need to just do their job.  Secondary......we'll find out. It's gonna be tough against Brady.......he's very accurate.  Cowboys need to apply pressure to Brady.......period.

I agree. I do think the defense will be improved...but after last year that is not saying a lot. Dak has not played in a live game in 11 months so I expect some rust. That could be a problem because Dallas will probably struggle to run the ball tonight. Hopefully they can get a few breaks and still be in the game in the 4th.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

I agree. I do think the defense will be improved...but after last year that is not saying a lot. Dak has not played in a live game in 11 months so I expect some rust. That could be a problem because Dallas will probably struggle to run the ball tonight. Hopefully they can get a few breaks and still be in the game in the 4th.

IF the defense can't make stops, then it won't matter what the offense is able to do.  Brady and the Bucs are gonna score......the question is how many times?