Tyler high vs Nacogdoches

cujoforlife

Who Will Win   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Old rivals

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Tyler High had 27 points at the half. 

Yeah they had 27 points at the half but its a rivalry game I played in it against jt for four years anything can happ but legacy was up more after the half and coach decided hey let's put the backups in and it showed and they was playing prevent. 

59 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Yeah they had 27 points at the half but its a rivalry game I played in it against jt for four years anything can happ but legacy was up more after the half and coach decided hey let's put the backups in and it showed and they was playing prevent. 

You know they try to find a negative in anything that Lee/Legacy does. 

26 minutes ago, 903GUY91 said:

You know they try to find a negative in anything that Lee/Legacy does. 

Ummm. I picked Legacy to win last week.

If they are healthy Friday…..they have a good chance this week too. 

Not sure how that’s being negative 🤷🏻

• Like 1

Ok, nobody is taking anything away from Legacy victory. They were the better team.  

But I watched the game,  they really didn't pull their starters until late 3rd, early 4th.  The starting qb for Legacy scored a td midway in the 4th qtr. 

Also, lets be honest, Texas High held Cujo to under a 150 yds total offense. Tyler had 27 points at half against Legacy and that is with several turnovers, with a couple occuring near the endzone, and either 1 or 2 pick six scores for Legacy.  It could have easily been a 40 pt half for Tyler high. 

If your team gives up 750 yds of total offense to a team, I don't care if your 2nd team played the entire second half or not....its still a terrible defensive performance.  And by the way, Tyler high's defensive performace was horrible too. 

Good luck to the Red Raiders the rest of the yr. You deserve to be city champs. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Ok, nobody is taking anything away from Legacy victory. They were the better team.  

But I watched the game,  they really didn't pull their starters until late 3rd, early 4th.  The starting qb for Legacy scored a td midway in the 4th qtr. 

Also, lets be honest, Texas High held Cujo to under a 150 yds total offense. Tyler had 27 points at half against Legacy and that is with several turnovers, with a couple occuring near the endzone, and either 1 or 2 pick six scores for Legacy.  It could have easily been a 40 pt half for Tyler high. 

If your team gives up 750 yds of total offense to a team, I don't care if your 2nd team played the entire second half or not....its still a terrible defensive performance.  And by the way, Tyler high's defensive performace was horrible too. 

Good luck to the Red Raiders the rest of the yr. You deserve to be city champs. 

Yep…

I'm pulling for Nac because they are our district mates... but I'm not sure their offense is going to be able to keep pace with Tyler. 

I think Lions are going to give up some points....but I think they have a more explosive offense than Nac.

Nac's offensive issues are going to put pressure on their defense... and I'm not sure their D is going to be able to hold off Tyler the entire game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm pulling for Nac because they are our district mates... but I'm not sure their offense is going to be able to keep pace with Tyler. 

I think Lions are going to give up some points....but I think they have a more explosive offense than Nac.

Nac's offensive issues are going to put pressure on their defense... and I'm not sure their D is going to be able to hold off Tyler the entire game.

It seems like the Cujo Defense plays better in the second half. Just like last season. Tyler has a lot of two way players.