Week 3 Sept 10 7:30 Sabine @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

10 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, I seen that. They gonna be real butt hurt when it comes true 😂👀

I didnt 💩 it. When we beat em then you'll come up with your own observations. Yall beat em by what? 20 something? You'll change your tune when we only give them a td or 2 and beat em by fiddy. Then youre powderpuffs won't seem so good anymore. 

43 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

At least you hope that’s what happens 😂 I don’t care what the score ends up being to be honest. Comparing scores is absolutely useless. 

Thats what I've seen 😆 🤣 😂  they have some quick rbs but their oline better be ready for a hellacious pass rush. 

Just now, Bclove05 said:

We don’t need that kind of negativity in here. 🤣

LOL! I am sorry, I forgot this is 2021. Sabine is a good team and Daingerfield is a good team. The team that scores the most points will win this game. Nobody is better than anyone else in this world or on the football field. Hopefully there are only soft tackles and both teams score the same amount of points so nobody gets their feelings hurt. 

6 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

LOL! I am sorry, I forgot this is 2021. Sabine is a good team and Daingerfield is a good team. The team that scores the most points will win this game. Nobody is better than anyone else in this world or on the football field. Hopefully there are only soft tackles and both teams score the same amount of points so nobody gets their feelings hurt. 

So now we get sarcasm. 😂 Everyone knows this is a tough game for Sabine due to the speed Daingerfield has.