***Week 3: Carlisle Indians (0-2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (0-1) - 9/10/2021***

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carlisle
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2021 at 12:30 AM

Well we are scheduled to meet up at their house next week,maybe clay decided twice in two weeks was too much on these youngsters 🤷‍♂️ they are overrun with soph and freshman players topping out at 19 👀.Timpson ain't no joke and they are physical,may not want to risk getting people hurt  without dist rite around the corner.

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Well we are scheduled to meet up at their house next week,maybe clay decided twice in two weeks was too much on these youngsters 🤷‍♂️ they are overrun with soph and freshman players topping out at 19 👀.Timpson ain't no joke and they are physical,may not want to risk getting people hurt  without dist rite around the corner.

With.jeez spell check killing it today 

Hey guys,my intention was to be rocking smoaky pretty hard this season,things change,was informed earlier this day that my leukemia has returned with a vengeance 🤷‍♂️..i'll post ever once in a while or ever five minutes,depends how I feel mentally and physically.at least for a couple weeks the meds are gonna skulldrag me again,and I'll be juggling work and hugging on my kids.chain out ✌️

• Prayers 1

8 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Hey guys,my intention was to be rocking smoaky pretty hard this season,things change,was informed earlier this day that my leukemia has returned with a vengeance 🤷‍♂️..i'll post ever once in a while or ever five minutes,depends how I feel mentally and physically.at least for a couple weeks the meds are gonna skulldrag me again,and I'll be juggling work and hugging on my kids.chain out ✌️

My prayers will be with you

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Is this one of the ones that can be helped by a bone marrow transplant?  I'm ignorant about most things 

In extreme circumstances..mine just forces me to take a medication that breaks my DNA down and unstacks the 9and 22 chromosomes that are trying to kill me 🤷‍♂️ 

• Prayers 1

31 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Prayers up for you hoss. Hope you beat that bastard again. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Chain, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You’ve beat it before and I pray you will again. God grant you peace and patience and perseverance in battling. If there is anything I can do on this end besides pray, let me know. You have a lot of folks in your corner. All the best to you and also GO INDIANS. 🙌 You love your team and I know a great season will help encourage you. Hang in there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Prayers up, brother! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Prayers for you chain! May God’s healing hand be upon you at this time. 

• Thanks 1

Damn...l just wanted to watch high-school football this year in peace..is that too much to ask?..I just wanna see kids free to roam around a patch of grass at amazing speeds and crash into each other,like when we were young and life's suk hasn't interfered....l just want the Friday night lights to shine on and carry the legacy to the next generation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Damn...l just wanted to watch high-school football this year in peace..is that too much to ask?..I just wanna see kids free to roam around a patch of grass at amazing speeds and crash into each other,like when we were young and life's suk hasn't interfered....l just want the Friday night lights to shine on and carry the legacy to the next generation.

Praying for you brother you are going to beat this I have faith in you, and the man above, also I will keep you updated on the games if I need to just let me know. 

Last night as I fell asleep,I relived a game l witnessed as a Jr high kid.It was the homecoming game between Killeen and Ellison high-school.it was the game that drove me to the grid-iron,the pinnacle moment when I realized I wanted to be apart of it..The speed of the athletes,the size of the lineman and the unrelenting drive of the roos linebackers..was the most restful nights sleep I've had in 5years..yeh,we gone be alright ✌️

• Like 1