EF @ Winona Thursday night game 9/9/21

jacket52

4 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I thought our numbers was bad as far as the amount of kids playing but yal might have less than us. 

We got around 20, some are freshman and sophomores if I'm not mistaken....... we most likely won't win another game this year, I guess if your at the bottom there's only one way to go from there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

We got around 20, some are freshman and sophomores if I'm not mistaken....... we most likely won't win another game this year, I guess if your at the bottom there's only one way to go from there

Yeah we don’t have many more than that I don’t think.  Yal got a RB on the JV that should be starting on varsity lol he was fast 💨 Tuesday night. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Yeah we don’t have many more than that I don’t think.  Yal got a RB on the JV that should be starting on varsity lol he was fast 💨 Tuesday night. 

Name is labryson #5 he's the best athlete on both our squads.. his dad won't let him.play varsity this season

34 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Was this game called at halftime? 

Na, just running clock from 7+ minutes in the 2nd quarter thru the rest of the game.... EF has a pretty good squad, we just are horrible this year... Quitman will beat us most likely SMH

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Na, just running clock from 7+ minutes in the 2nd quarter thru the rest of the game.... EF has a pretty good squad, we just are horrible this year... Quitman will beat us most likely SMH

Hate to hear Winona struggling like this, your a true Winona fan thick and thin 

7 hours ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

Winona has the athletes to compete with anyone. Would love to see a young coach come in and start with the junior high level and work it from the bottom up. 

I agree, I've criticized these coaches for many years then finally realized there's no point in doing that, this is who we got and I've learned to trust them no matter what but damn being on the bottom with all the talent we have just doesn't make sense...... only 1 way to go from here and that's ☝

• Like 1