Complete Information On Ivermectin and Why You Shouldn't Take It Unless You Have Worms and Not Covid

BarryLaverty

2 hours ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

FOX isn’t friendly to conservative issues anymore. Plus, any media outlet that pushes this gene therapy narrative loses any credibility to me. Are they as bad as CNN and MSNBC? Of course not. Little bit of lying is as bad as a lot of lying though. 

Still no comparison  .... at least Newsmax and Fox cover the issues, good or bad news for conservatives  ....  you can't say the same thing for CNN, LSDMSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and the lying liberal print media .... any good news for the conservative side is largely ignored, not covered at all,  or twisted into something rarely resembling the truth ... I do agree that FOX has slanted far to the left in recent years with libtards like Chris Wallace heading up election coverage .... and another thing, at least you hear both sides of most issued on FOX .... the liberal networks give token conservative commentary or none at all ....

It's just not accurate to lump them all together as "bad" .... that's like comparing a misdemeanor traffic offense to a serial killer .....

43 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If you are taking the preventive dose of it, it is as directed by a doctor right?  The med is a normal natural laxative.  I am not against it, I am against self-treatment for the ill-informed.

Yes, doctor prescribed, but even at a higher dose it hasn't had that effect. My daughter's life was saved because of the meds...that's why I am so adamant about it, HCQ, and the correct vitamins to boost our natural immune system . 

There are plenty of studies that are available about the effectiveness of these treatments. Big Pharma just doesn't make as much money off of them so they don't want them prescribed. Both meds have been used affectively for years and are readily available and cheap. I also worked in the medical field for over 10 years and know and have talked with many friends who are doctors and nurses to get correct information...not the MSM for sure.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

So you are for experimental gene therapy, but against proven medication that has a Nobel Prize attached to it? Makes perfect sense. 

Invermectim is not proven to have any effectiveness for Covid recovery and not any power toward its actual prevention. The best defense against it is to get either the Moderna or Pfizer shot. Period. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Invermectim is not proven to have any effectiveness for Covid recovery and not any power toward its actual prevention. The best defense against it is to get either the Moderna or Pfizer shot. Period. 

Wow!! You should take heed your own advice...take your head out of it...but then you wouldn't be a liberal any more, would you?

47 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Yes, doctor prescribed, but even at a higher dose it hasn't had that effect. My daughter's life was saved because of the meds...that's why I am so adamant about it, HCQ, and the correct vitamins to boost our natural immune system . 

There are plenty of studies that are available about the effectiveness of these treatments. Big Pharma just doesn't make as much money off of them so they don't want them prescribed. Both meds have been used affectively for years and are readily available and cheap. I also worked in the medical field for over 10 years and know and have talked with many friends who are doctors and nurses to get correct information...not the MSM for sure.

Invermectim Has multiple uses.  It’s a nice immunity booster and helps keep your body safe from multiple illnesses.  I saw a lot of people on Twitter boasting about how much they took… I imagine their gut went through hell…

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Invermectim Has multiple uses.  It’s a nice immunity booster and helps keep your body safe from multiple illnesses.  I saw a lot of people on Twitter boasting about how much they took… I imagine their gut went through hell…

Yes, I would imagine they got a good cleansing!!!! Isn't that the new rage now!!! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Go peddle that fetal tissue snake oil to those consumed with fear. Are you willing to take full responsibility for the health of those who are harmed by the jab after taking your free marketing campaign advice to get it? Riddle me this, Joker: when did public school teachers become qualified to give medical advice? Such as diagnosing ADD/ADHD and recommending, I mean demanding that others be jabbed with an experimental drug.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

More Koolaide, Ma’am? Learn when to say when... You are Hammered!👀

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Go peddle that fetal tissue snake oil to those consumed with fear. Are you willing to take full responsibility for the health of those who are harmed by the jab after taking your free marketing campaign advice to get it? Riddle me this, Joker: when did public school teachers become qualified to give medical advice? Such as diagnosing ADD/ADHD and recommending, I mean demanding that others be jabbed with an experimental drug.

You don't get the shot, that's YOUR irresponsible choice, not mine. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don't get the shot, that's YOUR irresponsible choice, not mine. 

So that’s a yes, that you will take full responsibility for the health of those who are harmed after they DO take the jab on your advice/coercion/ shaming tactics. Bless your lil ‘ol heart.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you living in a cave and someone is bringing you in liberal talking points? .....

12 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Get the shot, get the shot, get the shot, pull your heads out, care about others in our country, and get the shot. 

Last time I/we checked this is a FREE country Bear. This shot is no different than the flu shot, it's up to the individual to participate unless your mandated like a lot of health care workers are when it comes to the flu shot.

The ivermectin that is being prescribed is not enough to do anything against Covid. It’s basically the doctors way to provide you with an amount that’s not harmful but gives you the placebo effect so that you think you’re feeling better because of it. Granted I can’t speak for how all Doctors prescribe it but I know that about the amount that Hospitality ER does. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

The ivermectin that is being prescribed is not enough to do anything against Covid. It’s basically the doctors way to provide you with an amount that’s not harmful but gives you the placebo effect so that you think you’re feeling better because of it. Granted I can’t speak for how all Doctors prescribe it but I know that about the amount that Hospitality ER does. 

2021 ivermectin is harmful. 2015 ivermectin is considered a medical miracle. Nothing at all to scratch one’s head about. 

57 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

2021 ivermectin is harmful. 2015 ivermectin is considered a medical miracle. Nothing at all to scratch one’s head about. 

You seem smart enough to know that something effective in treating one thing may not remotely be effective in treating another. I mean, I am going solely on grammar, not content, though. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You seem smart enough to know that something effective in treating one thing may not remotely be effective in treating another. I mean, I am going solely on grammar, not content, though. 

I’ve known people that have been prescribed it. Those people have sworn by it. Some of those people, unfortunately, are not in very good shape. Also, a number of my friends are in the medical field. Some have been vaccinated, but the majority have not. They absolutely refuse to take it. Let’s just people make their own choices. Nothing should be forced on anyone. Especially something that the manufacturer has full immunity, from any and all possible complications of said product. Obviously we do not agree on much, but those last two sentences should be something all Americans could agree with. 

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Again, look at the amount that is being prescribed and what for. 

It went from not effective to DRs aren’t prescribing enough real quick!

And you seem smart enough to know that many drugs that are designed to treat one thing are very effective at treating something else.