Complete Information On Ivermectin and Why You Shouldn't Take It Unless You Have Worms and Not Covid

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

The reason drs aren’t prescribing enough for it to be effective is because it would be fatal. 

You have got to be the most idiotic person I’ve ever encountered!  It was noted in 2015, because it was killing people, not because it was heralded as a medical miracle. Those scientist lied didn’t they. You make Bush Jr look like a rocket scientist. 

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Thank you Dr. Pepe but if you would be so kind to show us your Dr degree or some proof of the bull that you are selling today is factual, that would be great.

I wasn’t going to post to this anymore but I will.  I’m not a dr, but this guy is.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So for it to be effective it has to kill you? Lmfao please site that reference 

The amount it took to kill Covid in a test tube is 100x the amount the drs can safely prescribe for you.  The amount that killed Covid would be lethal in humans.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Thank you Dr. Pepe but if you would be so kind to show us your Dr degree or some proof of the bull that you are selling today is factual, that would be great.

I’m no Dr.  My wife has her pharmacy doctorate so excuse me if I trust her expertise over any of you yahoos. 

Just now, DB2point0 said:

That video is 4 months old.  How old are the two I posted?

So if it is 4 months old, it doesn't apply? Really? Same drug and same disease. You believe what you want and I will believe what I have seen work. That is how it should be...you have the free will to choose your treatment and I have the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

So if it is 4 months old, it doesn't apply? Really? Same drug and same disease. You believe what you want and I will believe what I have seen work. That is how it should be...you have the free will to choose your treatment and I have the same.

You decide…. In the video you referenced, at the 2:40 mark the dr says that in a test tube it killed/smothered Covid.  It did.  But the information has since come out that it took 100x the amount a human can safely take to do so.  So yes, I’d say a 4 month old video is possibly dated too much to use as a credible source.

You decide…. In the video you referenced, at the 2:40 mark the dr says that in a test tube it killed/smothered Covid.  It did.  But the information has since come out that it took 100x the amount a human can safely take to do so.  So yes, I’d say a 4 month old video is possibly dated too much to use as a credible source.

I already decided...after I saw it work and after it was prescribed by a real doctor. You are the one that is saying it doesn't work so you are the one that must decide what to do for you and your family. But that decision is one that should be an option for everybody...not forced vaccinations with a drug that wasn't properly tested and does not protect you from catching Covid...and has killed many...and has many severe side effects...no thanks!

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I already decided...after I saw it work and after it was prescribed by a real doctor. You are the one that is saying it doesn't work so you are the one that must decide what to do for you and your family. But that decision is one that should be an option for everybody...not forced vaccinations with a drug that wasn't properly tested and does not protect you from catching Covid...and has killed many...and has many severe side effects...no thanks!

I’m not saying it doesn’t work, doctors and many studies are saying the amount being prescribed for people who have Covid wont and does not work.  It is not being studied if it works as a preventative as they already know that it takes 100x the amount you can safely ingest to kill/smother Covid.  You know what a placebo effect is right?! 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m not saying it doesn’t work, doctors and many studies are saying the amount being prescribed for people who have Covid wont and does not work.  It is not being studied if it works as a preventative as they already know that it takes 100x the amount you can safely ingest to kill/smother Covid.  You know what a placebo effect is right?! 

Yes, and I knw how to read real results of real studies by real doctors. You believe what you want and I will believe what I know works.

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Ive had a sip of whiskey every night the last two months.  I haven’t had Covid the last two months.  Jefferson’s very small batch is a Covid preventative.  Tell everybody!!!!

Jefferson’s small batch.  Better get you a bottle 

No thanks, I don't need it...but you better keep some around...it will work better than your vaccine!!!