Pelosi in April 2021: 'We Cannot Require Someone to be Vaccinated. That's Just Not What We Can Do'

Monte1076

President Biden has become like Jim Jones and wants everyone to take the vaccine like the Flavor Aid that he had his followers drink.  What if 100% of Americans become vaccinated, and the virus stays ?  If the vaccine didn't kill a small percentage of people along with those that have been vaccinated dying from it and contracting it then this will all be moot.  People are banking on it working, but I'm not so sure it will.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

President Biden has become like Jim Jones and wants everyone to take the vaccine like the Flavor Aid that he had his followers drink.  What if 100% of Americans become vaccinated, and the virus stays ?  If the vaccine didn't kill a small percentage of people along with those that have been vaccinated dying from it and contracting it then this will all be moot.  People are banking on it working, but I'm not so sure it will.  

45k dead from the vaccine already. How would you feel forcing someone to take it and they died? 

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

45k dead from the vaccine already. How would you feel forcing someone to take it and they died? 

I don’t think the powers that be are taking it. Sure they’re pictured receiving an injection. I doubt the gene therapy (it’s not a vaccine no matter how many times they call it that) is in the syringe. More than likely a saline solution. 

19 hours ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

I don’t think the powers that be are taking it. Sure they’re pictured receiving an injection. I doubt the gene therapy (it’s not a vaccine no matter how many times they call it that) is in the syringe. More than likely a saline solution. 

I got the shots, and I can say my symptoms from Covid were mirrored for 24 hours. Saline is nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

"We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC. We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It's basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection," he said.

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, in academic medical practice in Dallas, Texas, USA. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicines including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine. 

Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.

He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel. 

On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. McCullough has had one full year of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world's experts on COVID-19.

3 verified sources. Keep believing politifact! Lol

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How many deaths are from the vaccine then Barry? Do you have a number or just content with saying the actual number isn’t correct cause politifact said so?

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

How many deaths are from the vaccine then Barry? Do you have a number or just content with saying the actual number isn’t correct cause politifact said so?

In the story. Approximately 6500 have died after getting the vaccine, but there has been ZIP causation proven, and that is after 100 plus MILLION shots. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

In the story. Approximately 6500 have died after getting the vaccine, but there has been ZIP causation proven, and that is after 100 plus MILLION shots. 

https://speakingaboutnews.com/11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc/

So an actual expert with three whistle blowers and First hand treatment of patients with vaccine reactions is not better than politifact?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ok, so let’s say 6500 deaths. You have any idea the total of every other vaccine combined? Hint, it’s way less than that. You still think it’s safe?

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

https://speakingaboutnews.com/11000-deaths-after-covid-vaccines-reported-to-cdc/

So an actual expert with three whistle blowers and First hand treatment of patients with vaccine reactions is not better than politifact?

VAERS Is not a valid source, as has been pointed out to you numerous times. It's like throwing up an open poll about Coke or Pepsi tasting better. 

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Facts have never gotten in the way of Barry's loony comments...it's what libs do.

• Like 1