Week 4 Hughes Springs @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Hughes Springs @ Tatum  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not this year. D5 don’t look very good to me other than MV. I could be wrong. Potts not even going to make the playoffs. 

Yeah I agree. I’ve watched a lot of their games. I’m no KDawg32 when it comes to football knowledge but they appear to be down this year. 

3 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

In our defense we run a very fast paced offense. If we don’t execute on offense it’s easy for the score to get that bad. Also doesn’t help when the offense gives the opposing defense 3 touchdowns like last week. 

Yeah that’s how it got ugly bc the game was close the whole night

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I wouldn’t know what to do if we ever played more than 12 games in a single season. 

Man....4 or 5 rounds deep. Playing in a big venue. Walking into the stadium, you see attire from all sorts of east Texas teams there to watch your team. Sit down, take a sip of your hot chocolate, rearange your hand warmers in the pockets of your coveralls in the 31° crisp night air. Make sure the ole lady got the blanket outta the car, you're gonna steal it later when she goes to sit in the car with the heater when her feet get cold lol. Packed stadium. Man what an atmosphere. There's nothing like football in December. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Man....4 or 5 rounds deep. Playing in a big venue. Walking into the stadium, you see attire from all sorts of east Texas teams there to watch your team. Sit down, take a sip of your hot chocolate, rearange your hand warmers in the pockets of your coveralls in the 31° crisp night air. Make sure the ole lady got the blanket outta the car, you're gonna steal it later when she goes to sit in the car with the heater when her feet get cold lol. Packed stadium. Man what an atmosphere. There's nothing like football in December. 

Maybe one day 

17 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

It don’t get no better 

• Like 1