Week Four: Longview vs Bryant, AR

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1) vs Bryant Hornets (2-0)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Bryant in a close one
    • Bryant in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2021 at 12:30 AM

56 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

Well i think some do! U dont know football if you think a miss call here and there doesnt  impact a game Dorn!!

Lmao the game wasn’t even close. The score looked close because Bryant scored on the last play of the game and Longview fumbled a handoff (unforced) on our own 5. Other than that, Bryant got completely shut down and outplayed by Longview. 

If you’d like to play the game again I’m sure Coach King would love the easy cupcake victory and we can send you crawling back to your hole again. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lmao the game wasn’t even close. The score looked close because Bryant scored on the last play of the game and Longview fumbled a handoff (unforced) on our own 5. Other than that, Bryant got completely shut down and outplayed by Longview. 

If you’d like to play the game again I’m sure Coach King would love the easy cupcake victory and we can send you crawling back to your hole again. 

Exactly.

We literally gifted them one TD and the other was irrelevant as hell.

They had no answer for a defense full of underclassmen, including 6 sophomores.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Hey read my post im not from Bryant! Go up to Bryant and see if you get all them holding calls!The game wasnt even close that is funny Lmao! 

• Confused 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

13 hours ago, RogerDorn said:

refs did not impact this game regardless of a call being missed here or there for both teams...hope no one believes that

There was no missed 15 yard penalty. You play until the whistle and that's what happened.

There was a bunch of missed holding calls on Bryant though.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

They don't want that smoke after this year .Lobos are gonna be a dangerous tough out the next few years 

14 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

Hey read my post im not from Bryant! Go up to Bryant and see if you get all them holding calls!The game wasnt even close that is funny Lmao! 

You've done nothing but carry water for the state of Arkansas since you've been on this board. 

I understand why you're upset. This game was a revelation that you didn't like- that Arkansas High School Football is not in the same universe as Texas High School Football. A team that has easily won your largest division the last several years came down to Texas and got smacked by a rebuilding team full of sophomores. The  far and away best of Arkansas football couldn't keep the game close against Longview who is not the best that Texas has to offer this season. 

But here's some solace- you're in good company with Louisiana! Longview beat Evangel in 2002, Evangel in 04, West Monroe in 05, John Curtis in 07, Neville in 14... All of them won state in those respective seasons. So Arkansas is FAR from alone when it comes to states that are inferior to Texas when it comes to football. :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You've done nothing but carry water for the state of Arkansas since you've been on this board. 

I understand why you're upset. This game was a revelation that you didn't like- that Arkansas High School Football is not in the same universe as Texas High School Football. A team that has easily won your largest division the last several years came down to Texas and got smacked by a rebuilding team full of sophomores. The  far and away best of Arkansas football couldn't keep the game close against Longview who is not the best that Texas has to offer this season. 

But here's some solace- you're in good company with Louisiana! Longview beat Evangel in 2002, Evangel in 04, West Monroe in 05, John Curtis in 07, Neville in 14... All of them won state in those respective seasons. So Arkansas is FAR from alone when it comes to states that are inferior to Texas when it comes to football. :)

But they beat Trinity Christian last year  so they figured they could hang  * sarcasm* 

Yea the final score was only 3 point difference but we are still working out the offense would been a blow away if our offense was consistent.

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Duh like my Grandaughter says! You are one smart cookie arent you anyone  with a right mind knows Texas football is King who said they wasnt!! Houston is probably bigger than the whole state. 

• Stinks 1

30 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

But they beat Trinity Christian last year  so they figured they could hang  * sarcasm* 

Yea the final score was only 3 point difference but we are still working out the offense would been a blow away if our offense was consistent.

If if if!  Bryant can say the same thing if there offense was more consistent they would of blown yall away! Everyone  can say  that what a dumb statement 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Not sure why y'all are feeding the troll.

We won against an extremely solid team. Take it and move on.

Cause it makes my work day go by faster laughing at him and the whole state of Arkansas😄😄😄. If @Lobo07or @ANTIdid a top 50 high school football states...would Arkansas football even be in top 25🤔

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Cause it makes my work day go by faster laughing at him and the whole state of Arkansas😄😄😄. If @Lobo07or @ANTIdid a top 50 high school football states...would Arkansas football even be in top 25🤔

I will answer that no they wouldnt! Bring them Lobos across the line and play some basketball!! Lol I still dont know where you got where I said Arkansas is better than Texas in football not even close. U must be special  i understand!  Have a good day

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

On 9/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

Play the next one in Bryant. I hope everyone knows Texas plays NCAA rules and Arkansas plays National Federation Rules. Not a lot of difference, but some key ones involving blocking.

2 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

I will answer that no they wouldnt! Brinpg them Lobos across the line and play some basketball!! Lol I still dont know where you got where I said Arkansas is better than Texas in football not even close. U must be special  i understand!  Have a good day

I never said you said he said she said. But you came in here crying bout a no call on a running play away from the actual play that had no effect on the outcome of this game. In reality...Bryant only should have scored 7 points. The best school in Arkansas...32 game win streak over Hope Arkansas and Dumas Arkansas just lost the maybe the 15 ranked school in Texas with 75% underclassmen on the field. And as far as basketball...I'll play you! That's right in my wheelhouse🏀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

I will answer that no they wouldnt! Bring them Lobos across the line and play some basketball!! Lol I still dont know where you got where I said Arkansas is better than Texas in football not even close. U must be special  i understand!  Have a good day

We’re 6-1 all-time against Arkansas High in boys basketball, 2-1 against Fayetteville, 2-0 against Fort Smith Northside, 1-0 against Fort Smith Southside…not helping you much on the court either.

You can hang your hat on North Little Rock beating us once and Russellville having a 3-1 record against us I guess.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

We’re 6-1 all-time against Arkansas High in boys basketball, 2-1 against Fayetteville, 2-0 against Fort Smith Northside, 1-0 against Fort Smith Southside…not helping you much on the court either.

You can hang your hat on North Little Rock beating us once and Russellville having a 3-1 record against us I guess.

The last time I was in Arkansas(college track meet) I walked away with 2 gold medals and a scholarship offer to Mississippi Valley State. Hell Arkansas might as well be annex of Smith county...we own all that 💩 up there too😄😄😄

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Texlov said:

Play the next one in Bryant. I hope everyone knows Texas plays NCAA rules and Arkansas plays National Federation Rules. Not a lot of difference, but some key ones involving blocking.

Longview folks are more familiar with Federation rules than anyone else in ETX.

Do some research.

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b761174ba55787b66689f1b

Alright, that's enough with this thread. We've officially gone well beyond the point of reason. Longview beat Bryant, and all the no-calls in the world won't change that fact. 

If you're gonna troll Lobo threads, I suggest you bring a suitcase full of facts. Longview folks don't play. 

Have a nice day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mr. P locked this topic