Week 4 Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

22 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

Funny.  I am not saying EF was state title contenders that game, but were up 41-0 with 8 min left in the 2nd qt and Winona started a running clock. EF had their best player not playing, sat 3 other starters with lil injuries after the 2nd possession and played backups the rest of the way from the 8 min mark in the 2nd.  Winona had negative yards at halftime, EF had 3 INT's and 3 sacks in the half.  Then I left.

I wish we could be that non impressive, every..lol

Nice win against our boys and kudos for that, but in all honesty I wouldn't use us a judging factor cause we are horrible this year, most teams on our schedulewill probably beat us handily!! We can be a decent team if we get it together but not at the moment... but that's neither here nor their, good luck to both these squads

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nice win against our boys and kudos for that, but in all honesty I wouldn't use us a judging factor cause we are horrible this year, most teams on our schedulewill probably beat us handily!! We can be a decent team if we get it together but not at the moment... but that's neither here nor their, good luck to both these squads

I already know who you riding with bro. 💪💙

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I agree, I wouldn't gage a win of Winona this yr, but I do think if EF is at full strength Friday, they will win a close one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well CC that ypc is good, but I'm not real sure where it'll rank in Tiger history because we've had some great ones. Let's skip the 68 State Champs and jump up to 83 Tigers

1).83 Tony Evans& David Whitmore 

State Champs probably best football team in high school history. Gave up 8 points in whole season. 2 to Kilgore & 6 to Carthage.

2) 84 Danny Mitchell & Johnnie Hurndon State Finalist vs Medina Valley

4) 85-86 David Mims - State Champs vs Cuero

5) Coco Smith

6) Craver class of 2020

Obviously I left out many great RB in Tiger History. To me honest those 80's RB faced top level teams when it was only one 3A. 

Still hats off,  congrats and keep up the good work to D'co keep grinding. He's a youngster so we have years to watch him get better and better.  Can't wait 

Duke was a good one as well. 

11 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well CC that ypc is good, but I'm not real sure where it'll rank in Tiger history because we've had some great ones. Let's skip the 68 State Champs and jump up to 83 Tigers

1).83 Tony Evans& David Whitmore 

State Champs probably best football team in high school history. Gave up 8 points in whole season. 2 to Kilgore & 6 to Carthage.

2) 84 Danny Mitchell & Johnnie Hurndon State Finalist vs Medina Valley

4) 85-86 David Mims - State Champs vs Cuero

5) Coco Smith

6) Craver class of 2020

Obviously I left out many great RB in Tiger History. To me honest those 80's RB faced top level teams when it was only one 3A. 

Still hats off,  congrats and keep up the good work to D'co keep grinding. He's a youngster so we have years to watch him get better and better.  Can't wait 

Did Coco Smith go on to play college ball?