Week 4 Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

14 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I’m not listening to nothing Nelson got to say I been done dropped him outta anger lol, good job to Ef tho we shall see y’all around round 2-3

😅.. I think this game and the Tatum game was good for us overall. We get weaknesses exposed and know what to fix. We tune up our offense and the backup players against good teams. I prefer a game over complete dominance any day. You won't dominate every team we face so it's better to be prepared. Like you said tho, we will see EF in round 2-3. I think we'll get a different outcome. Not taking anything from their W tonight, but we know how our Tigers can play. 

47 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

😅.. I think this game and the Tatum game was good for us overall. We get weaknesses exposed and know what to fix. We tune up our offense and the backup players against good teams. I prefer a game over complete dominance any day. You won't dominate every team we face so it's better to be prepared. Like you said tho, we will see EF in round 2-3. I think we'll get a different outcome. Not taking anything from their W tonight, but we know how our Tigers can play. 

Yes I’m good with all that but the fact he knows Dee an Dco both hurt and he still has them out there is the stupidest thing he can do and in a game that doesn’t matter

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

His play calling been suspect since day one but that stunt from yesterday shows you he doesn’t give a damn about them kids

Sounds like he's just relying off talented kids and doesn't know how to really develop them 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Sounds like he's just relying off talented kids and doesn't know how to really develop them 

Man he is, Jeter was the coach last two years! Then seems like he doesn’t have no fire to him I didn’t see him scream or say none to the players all game. Ain’t no way in hell our players should be just walking off the field you have to hustle it makes it seem like we have no discipline at all

15 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Man he is, Jeter was the coach last two years! Then seems like he doesn’t have no fire to him I didn’t see him scream or say none to the players all game. Ain’t no way in hell our players should be just walking off the field you have to hustle it makes it seem like we have no discipline at all

Soft coaching is what that is

4 hours ago, WhitePrivileged01 said:

I will throw a damn party when we fire nelson. And get a true head coach. That's literally all we need.  Good game ef. We will always lose games were not supposed to like we do every single year with nelson at the helm. That's a fact. 

Daingerfield looked like the better team on paper, but if you remember my earlier post, I said this would be a tough game for EF, but EF would win this game, I just didn't think it was gonna be by that margin, having the better athletes, doesn't always guarantee wins.