Week 4 Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He may have been sooner but the blurriness of the screen is terrible

See that was my concern with Hampton going both ways. Can't run our offense needing his mobility and turn right around and throw him on D to cover a good WR. We have capable players that can get it done. 

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

See that was my concern with Hampton going both ways. Can't run our offense needing his mobility and turn right around and throw him on D to cover a good WR. 

Not taking nothing away from DF cause I know how explosive yal are and what kind of team you got and all the injuries and Covid but this Jacket Defense Hs been overlooked all year I don’t believe nobody has broken the 200 total yard mark on a game this season and unless something changes dramatically DF won’t get there either. Some of it is the EF Defense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Not taking nothing away from DF cause I know how explosive yal are and what kind of team you got and all the injuries and Covid but this Jacket Defense Hs been overlooked all year I don’t believe nobody has broken the 200 total yard mark on a game this season and unless something changes dramatically DF won’t get there either. Some of it is the EF Defense. 

I'm not at the game, but it sounds like EF is playing some ball. Let's see how the rest of the game goes. The Tigers perform well with their back against the wall.