HJR7

Week 4: Kilgore @ Gladewater   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Kilgore
    • Gladewater

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Based on what ?

I never said they would. If you guys finish drives tonight and cut down on the mistakes and penalties y’all very well could win. A highly ranked 4A D1 should beat a highly ranked 3A D1 school in my opinion. Doesn’t mean it will happen though. I prefer the Bears find their mojo and win. 

8 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I never said they would. If you guys finish drives tonight and cut down on the mistakes and penalties y’all very well could win. A highly ranked 4A D1 should beat a highly ranked 3A D1 school in my opinion. Doesn’t mean it will happen though. I prefer the Bears find their mojo and win. 

No I was just curious if you saw something I didn’t. I wasn’t looking at classifications or ranking (they fell out of the top 10 btw) I was just looking at the matchups. I think we matchup well. 

16 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

Anybody know how the 9th/Jv games are going?

Kilgore freshman and JV won.

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

They usually run that danged ole spread formation with 1 back. 

He should be acclaimed for tonight, Heard they have just being working him in slowly.  I'd expect him to get a few carries and play on the defensive side of things tonight. 

23 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

Kilgore freshman and JV won.

He should be acclaimed for tonight, Heard they have just being working him in slowly.  I'd expect him to get a few carries and play on the defensive side of things tonight. 

I’m sure both sides will be fired up when he gets the ball. Should be fun. Hate I can’t make the game tonight.