20 years ago, a major crime against humanity was committed. Knowing what we know now, what are your thoughts of who the culprits were?

ConservativeCitizen

9 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

I’ve read and dug for information, for sometime now. I’m of the persuasion it was an inside job. Too many things just do not make since. May God bless those that lost their lives that day and all of our brave servicemen and women who were killed or maimed in war that never should have been. 

Nothing you could ever tell me about that day would surprise me, unless you told me that people in High Places  in the American Government had nothing to do with it.

America turned 180 degrees afterward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nothing you could ever tell me about that day would surprise me, unless you told me that people in High Places  in the American Government had nothing to do with it.

America turned 180 degrees afterward.

The very top of the government was in on it. I do not even consider it to be a conspiracy theory anymore. More like a conspiracy fact. 

@PepeSilvia I made the statement that it I was of the opinion it was not the bill of goods we were sold. Then I asked God to bless those that lost their lives on that day and the servicemen and women that had died or had been maimed. 

I asked for people’s opinions. I like to read someone else’s thoughts. You seem to be a liberal leaning lefty. Are you saying you buy the 19 Saudi’s bit, buildings falling in on themselves, no actual footage of a plane even hitting the pentagon, let alone plane debris? Or the hole in Pennsylvania with no debris or luggage to be found? You support Bush on his illegal war in Iraq?  The liberals, in my day, would be extremely weary of you. 

No. Instead of a simple statement, you use this idiotic eye roll reply.  You have got to be the king of ### holes. 

We spent 2 trillion bucks defending a army which turned into a swinging door the minute they were given the chance to defend themselves. Left the enemy billions of dollars of weaponry to turn around on us. Any reason we should support them with financial aid? We will.

18 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

@PepeSilvia I made the statement that it I was of the opinion it was not the bill of goods we were sold. Then I asked God to bless those that lost their lives on that day and the servicemen and women that had died or had been maimed. 

I asked for people’s opinions. I like to read someone else’s thoughts. You seem to be a liberal leaning lefty. Are you saying you buy the 19 Saudi’s bit, buildings falling in on themselves, no actual footage of a plane even hitting the pentagon, let alone plane debris? Or the hole in Pennsylvania with no debris or luggage to be found? You support Bush on his illegal war in Iraq?  The liberals, in my day, would be extremely weary of you. 

No. Instead of a simple statement, you use this idiotic eye roll reply.  You have got to be the king of ### holes. 

Rolling your eyes was considered back talking by my parents. Anyone else have that experience? Sorry off topic, carry on.

22 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

We spent 2 trillion bucks defending a army which turned into a swinging door the minute they were given the chance to defend themselves. Left the enemy billions of dollars of weaponry to turn around on us. Any reason we should support them with financial aid? We will.

We went into Afghanistan illegally as well. It wasn’t as blatant as Iraq because we had a manufactured excuse to go in. What was done on the way out was treasonous as well. Pulling soldiers out before evacuating civilians. 13 additional troops losing their life because of inadequate leadership. Absolutely atrocious. As far as the equipment, if the cost was to high to bring it back, blow it to pieces. Certainly don’t leave it for them to parade around again. 

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Define your pronoun. Maybe identify as one doesn’t really mean you are one.

I get it. Once I caught a redfish with more than one spot on its tail - I think it was tryin to identify as a specked trout. Tru storie

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

A conspiracy theorist about 9-11 on a day that should be about reverence and remembrance wins the door prize for being King in my opinion. And shove the self righteous pomposity back where it came from, maybe? 

I do not believe it to be a theory. I give all the reverence and remembrance I can to those murdered that horrible day. I also honor all the military that were sent to their deaths and innocent civilians that were sent to theirs as well. I would have figured a guy like you would want front row seats to watching Bush and Cheney swing from the gallows. You’d probably be there defending them. Congratulations. “Self righteous pomposity” is better than “slapping food out of hands of children”. Keep it up. I’ll give you an A for effort. 

18 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Oops nvm.  No capers

No capers. 
lump crab, shrimp, onions peppers and a Béchamel sauce. They used to have one that was basically the same but also had artichokes and mushrooms but with a lemon garlic béchamel sauce that is excellent on grilled salmon. 🤤