Press Leak Supposedly Shows How Serious Things Are Fixing To Get!!

blesseddaily

Not saying it's true, but let's look at the above, and replace the word "unvaccinated" with most other things, and see just how "acceptable" those things would be to law-abiding citizens.

The _______________ are ineligible for Social Security, SSI Disability, Federal extended unemployment insurance, employment assistance or training.

You're going to be assessed a special tax if you are _________________________ to cover your medical costs.

The ____________________ are no longer free to partake of interstate travel by vehicle on federal roadways

The ____________________ are no longer free to travel by air either domestically or internationally

Any employer-sponsored health insurer is free from liability and can drop any ____________________________ persons from their policies or deny coverage.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Not saying it's true, but let's look at the above, and replace the word "unvaccinated" with most other things, and see just how "acceptable" those things would be to law-abiding citizens.

The _______________ are ineligible for Social Security, SSI Disability, Federal extended unemployment insurance, employment assistance or training.

You're going to be assessed a special tax if you are _________________________ to cover your medical costs.

The ____________________ are no longer free to partake of interstate travel by vehicle on federal roadways

The ____________________ are no longer free to travel by air either domestically or internationally

Any employer-sponsored health insurer is free from liability and can drop any ____________________________ persons from their policies or deny coverage.

Can you say Civil War? ....

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’ll have to be an old pipeline because new ones aren’t allowed 

That is not true at all. I worked on one last summer going from Corpus Christi to south of Houston. It was about halfway completed and we were, at the time, near Refugio. There are several under construction presently in Texas. I get job alerts pretty often to see if we are interested in doing "gate guarding" work for them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Where’d you screenshot that from?

I put the disclaimer at the very first of my post...I have no clue if it is true or not but just observing how moronic Sleepy Joe acts these days, I wouldn't put it past him to try...most likely it was a "trial balloon" put out to see how much and what kind of reaction he would get if he came up with some ridiculous action as this.

11 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

If that's anywhere close to true, I see most of that almost immediately getting challenged in court.

Especially the first part in regard to SSI and unemployment.  We pay for those benefits so in my opinion they can't be taken away even by executive order.  I'm sure Biden will try it though.  

47 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

That is not true at all. I worked on one last summer going from Corpus Christi to south of Houston. It was about halfway completed and we were, at the time, near Refugio. There are several under construction presently in Texas. I get job alerts pretty often to see if we are interested in doing "gate guarding" work for them.

Good lord, how many careers have you had?  First you worked in healthcare for 10 yrs, presently you are on a coaching staff and last year you worked on a pipeline guarding them. 

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Good lord, how many careers have you had?  First you worked in healthcare for 10 yrs, presently you are on a coaching staff and last year you worked on a pipeline guarding them. 

The health care job was as a paramedic when I was first married and had to work two jobs. It turned into a full time job as a surgery tech while I was going back to school to finish my degree. I retired from coaching/teaching four years ago and my wife and I travel most of the summer and work a few months as gate guards at pipe line and oil well drilling/fracking sites (pay is very good for retired folks) and now we both are working at a high school for the winter so we can watch the grandson play sports. She can still work full time and I can only work half days because of TRS retire/rehire rules. Oh, I also worked for 10 years in the engineering department for an electric company while I was doing the paramedic gig...I love to stay busy and I love to learn new things...even if I am an old dog!!! 

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

I put the disclaimer at the very first of my post...I have no clue if it is true or not but just observing how moronic Sleepy Joe acts these days, I wouldn't put it past him to try...most likely it was a "trial balloon" put out to see how much and what kind of reaction he would get if he came up with some ridiculous action as this.

Ok, but you got it somewhere