Pittsburg vs Van

BeenHereB4

4 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

21-15 Pitt

I'm sorry sir, but that's probably not going to happen. You can't ask your defense to stop high octane offenses when they are on the field 80% of the game. Your offense must score points and sustain drives (early, not in mop up duty) for your good defense to not get worn down. Van's probably gonna jump out on you early like we did. They got a solid offense. 

53 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Its nothing like PGs other than the fact its misdirection lol. PG way more complex. 

I'm sure they plan on adding to it gradually. It looks like it might take a year or two or....

Unfortunately most Pittsburg folks aren't very patient about football coaches.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man how man how often doe u see teams that run it that win. Yes u might have a couple but overall those teams not winning at the higher levels 

You are right. You need, at least, a 30/70 pass/rush ratio. The further you get into the playoffs, the better the coaching gets. Adjustments are made in real time. 

49 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

You are right. You need, at least, a 30/70 pass/rush ratio. The further you get into the playoffs, the better the coaching gets. Adjustments are made in real time. 

Yes!!! I’ve seen several of those type of teams get down early and struggles to play catch up, because they don’t have enough passing to keep up.