Newton vs WOS

Purpleforever

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

wo-s  ball on the 5 yard line first down oh guess what no td but wit there more wo-s  on the 7 yard line first down no td. need to work on that part of the game Newton showed wo-s they could not  run up the middle on a stacked defense poor play calling again. i cant believe what i saw tonight the  back ump call two holding calls before the ball was snapped NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN THAT the  mustangs must have had over 100  plus yards in plenty's. i love newton football i wish them the best  GO EAGLES

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

wo-s  ball on the 5 yard line first down oh guess what no td but wit there more wo-s  on the 7 yard line first down no td. need to work on that part of the game Newton showed wo-s they could not  run up the middle on a stacked defense poor play calling again. i cant believe what i saw tonight the  back ump call two holding calls before the ball was snapped NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN THAT the  mustangs must have had over 100  plus yards in plenty's. i love newton football i wish them the best  GO EAGLES

seeing your profile pic you look alot like a real good buddy of mine named DAN.

hats off to Newton the kids played there hearts out  just a outstanding football team they should go deep in the playoffs and i wish them all the luck now let me say this Newton defense was big and fast and i loved the way they shot there LB at the mustangs all night long gave fits but the large  line did a super job taking care of it PS the ref STUNK UP THE PLACE

images (51).jpg