Lawyer dressed as Michael Myers arrested on Galveston Beach.

DaveTV1

Michael Myers-dressed man arrested on Galveston beach: cops | Charlotte Observer

I saw the video of this last night, and I thought it was funny.  You could tell it was just a prank, and I don't think he should have been arrested.  I don't think this storm was very severe.  I stayed up until almost 3 am to see what it was going to do, and the wind was probably around 45-50 mph.  When I woke up at 10:30 it wasn't raining at all and actually saw clouds part in spots to see blue skies.  It began sprinkling again about an hour ago.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 6:22 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Michael Myers-dressed man arrested on Galveston beach: cops | Charlotte Observer

I saw the video of this last night, and I thought it was funny.  You could tell it was just a prank, and I don't think he should have been arrested.  I don't think this storm was very severe.  I stayed up until almost 3 am to see what it was going to do, and the wind was probably around 45-50 mph.  When I woke up at 10:30 it wasn't raining at all and actually saw clouds part in spots to see blue skies.  It began sprinkling again about an hour ago.