Jump to content

USC HC Job Open


Lions70
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Joe Brady would be ideal .

How would Joe Brady be “ideal”?

has he ever been in control of recruiting? Or  an entire football program for that matter.  
 

calling one really good season from the press box with a top rated qb doesn’t make you ideal for a program in shambles.  Maybe aTm will hire him after Jimbo geaux’s to LSU in January.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

How would Joe Brady be “ideal”?

has he ever been in control of recruiting? Or  an entire football program for that matter.  
 

calling one really good season from the press box with a top rated qb doesn’t make you ideal for a program in shambles.  Maybe aTm will hire him after Jimbo geaux’s to LSU in January.

Seems good choice. Also jimbo ain’t going anywhere despite your delusions. That shipped has sailed before they hired coach O.  USC has everything that you want and is not in shambles. Recruiting helps a ton. USC has no business being mediocre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

How would Joe Brady be “ideal”?

has he ever been in control of recruiting? Or  an entire football program for that matter.  
 

calling one really good season from the press box with a top rated qb doesn’t make you ideal for a program in shambles.  Maybe aTm will hire him after Jimbo geaux’s to LSU in January.

Jimbo isnt going to LSU... I get you're busting lion's nads but let's be realistic here lol. 

 

 

PS he's right lion. Brady would be a ridiculous hire. Guys I would look at would be...

Sam Pittman at Arkansas. 

Gus Malzahn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Jimbo isnt going to LSU... I get you're busting lion's nads but let's be realistic here lol. 

 

 

PS he's right lion. Brady would be a ridiculous hire. Guys I would look at would be...

Sam Pittman at Arkansas. 

Gus Malzahn

I’m glad you understood.  I don’t get the Joe Brady hype.  He was in a perfect storm in their championship run.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Chris Peterson ready to come out of retirement?

that's a good call

Chip Kelly is blowing it up at a great time.

has Kliff Kingsbury had enough of the NFL yet and is he ready to go write his own check in college? he's started winning...he's totally that USC "type"...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

that's a good call

Chip Kelly is blowing it up at a great time.

has Kliff Kingsbury had enough of the NFL yet and is he ready to go write his own check in college? he's started winning...he's totally that USC "type"...

I think Kliff would might be the most perfect candidate for the job. Its a tall task recruiting well enough to win at Tech but he fits USC like a glove. 

But I think he's going to have a decent year in the nfl this year so USC would have to really lure him away with big money IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m glad you understood.  I don’t get the Joe Brady hype.  He was in a perfect storm in their championship run.  

I'd take Joe Brady at any school that can recruit great QBs...  

As my Offensive Coordinator

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Be hilarious if one of five were hired

1. urban Meyer

2. chip Kelly 

3. lane kiffen 

4. horns coach 

5. coach O 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2019 at 11:34 AM, LOL said:

I know you weren't talking to me, but I actually do believe he will win big again at some point...  but I think that will either be in the Pac 10 or at another mid-major. 

UT will ride Ehlinger to another pretty good statistical season on offense, but the defense will only marginally improve. I think they'll be only slightly better next season, and it won't be enough to keep his job. 

I expect Herman to land in California, possibly be the guy USC hires after Helton or the guy UCLA hires after Kelly. 

Just saying...  I called this back in 2019. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WETSU said:

Jimbo isnt going to LSU... I get you're busting lion's nads but let's be realistic here lol. 

 

 

PS he's right lion. Brady would be a ridiculous hire. Guys I would look at would be...

Sam Pittman at Arkansas. 

Gus Malzahn

Neither will leave for usc. Gus maybe but he just got there. USC will look for up and coming offense minded coach. I would take that chance unless you could poach at Franklin from Penn st or Iowa st coach. USC has lot of potential and opportunities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...