Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hence the part where I said 25 pages from after yalls game with Kilgore. 

Hence the part where you have too much time on your hands if you actually went back and looked 😂 either way this thread is still twice as long as Gilmer/Carthage which is a big game. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Hence the part where you have too much time on your hands if you actually went back and looked 😂 either way this thread is still twice as long as Gilmer/Carthage which is a big game. 

But what can the Gilmer peeps really say though?  The last time they met Carthage scored 70 straight on the biggest stage and pulled a Traylor on them in front of thousands.  The Bux fans are best to keep a low profile, give Carthage their respect, and hope they can put up a good fight in Bulldawg Stadium win or lose.  If they meet again in Dec the chat should be a little more lively.

After last week you won’t see any GW folks beating their chests and making victory proclamations. I think everyone is a little shell shocked because we expected this group to be strong this year. I still say we can turn it around but we need to show up this week. With the tuba player now firmly planted at Qb I think we get rolling this week. 

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

But what can the Gilmer peeps really say though?  The last time they met Carthage scored 70 straight on the biggest stage and pulled a Traylor on them in front of thousands.  The Bux fans are best to keep a low profile, give Carthage their respect, and hope they can put up a good fight in Bulldawg Stadium win or lose.  If they meet again in Dec the chat should be a little more lively.

After that epic beat down last week GW folks feel the same. If we play like I think we are capable of this game can be won but if we get a repeat of the mistakes the last 2 games then it will be another long game. That’s about as close to a proclamation as I can make. 

11 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

After last week you won’t see any GW folks beating their chests and making victory proclamations. I think everyone is a little shell shocked because we expected this group to be strong this year. I still say we can turn it around but we need to show up this week. With the tuba player now firmly planted at Qb I think we get rolling this week. 

Well us SH folks are beating our chests this week and proclaiming a 14 point victory vs Bullard.  😂

• LOL! 1