Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

What’s funny is he bashed the coaching staff before Louvier as well. He just wants to act like he didn’t. 

Why my name is still in y’all mouth. Sound like a little upset about something. Focus on Tatum not me. I have said what I had to say and the bottom line can’t any one of y’all change that. Everyone has a opinion and I expressed mine. I am sorry it’s not what you wanted to here. I am a big boy I stand by what I said. I am not sorry that I upset some of y’all. Go ask some of the parents what that think about what’s going on in Gladewater and see what they say. I promise it’s not only me. I am just one of the ones that speaks the truth and people don’t like that. Go back and look at the problems on the team and see discipline is the biggest problem and that start with coaching. Been like that for sometime now. 

7 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Why my name is still in y’all mouth. Sound like a little upset about something. Focus on Tatum not me. I have said what I had to say and the bottom line can’t any one of y’all change that. Everyone has a opinion and I expressed mine. I am sorry it’s not what you wanted to here. I am a big boy I stand by what I said. I am not sorry that I upset some of y’all. Go ask some of the parents what that think about what’s going on in Gladewater and see what they say. I promise it’s not only me. I am just one of the ones that speaks the truth and people don’t like that. Go back and look at the problems on the team and see discipline is the biggest problem and that start with coaching. Been like that for sometime now. 

Man at the Brownsboro scrimmage you were singing gladewater praises and how good we are looking. Then next week you’re a kilgore fan so I take everything you say with a grain of salt lol. 

Just now, KDogg32 said:

I said the same thing when Berry was  there that there was no discipline and was no accountability. 

Actually discipline starts at home with the parents. Back in the day we knew not to get in trouble at school cause if our parents got a phone call from them we already knew we was gonna get tore up when we got home.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BearFan13 said:

Well he said hometown isn’t always the way to go so I figured that was a shot at Jonny 

The reason I said  that because Johnny is not a fit for what Gladewater was doing. Berry put something in place and those kids been doing it sense 6 grade. You come in and change it up instead of adding to it. Because you trying to prove a point that’s not hurting nobody but the kids. It’s not all on Johnny you have other coaches that should’ve stepped in and said something Now you have no choice but to go back to what Berry put in place. You go four rounds deep two years ago running the I.  Now you struggle with it come on. When  you should have came in and got the Discipline problem in check first. All the championship teams I see they don’t have the discipline problem. 

52 minutes ago, bearnation said:

what are you talking about...? I couldnt give a rat's *** what a computer picks, I was just curious how its computed. 

Just a rating system. Each team has a rating that falls and climbs by how they do vs another team's rating. Barely beating Center who had a much lower rating, you dropped some. Losing badly to Kilgore whos rating wasn't much higher than yalls, dropped your rating significantly. These things aren't usually "somewhat" close til late season after enough games have been played out. Not 100% sure how the ratings begin each season but I believe much of it has to do with how last season ended. 

1 minute ago, KDogg32 said:

The reason I said  that because Johnny is not a fit for what Gladewater was doing. Berry put something in place and those kids been doing it sense 6 grade. You come in and change it up instead of adding to it. Because you trying to prove a point that’s not hurting nobody but the kids. It’s not all on Johnny you have other coaches that should’ve stepped in and said something Now you have no choice but to go back to what Berry put in place. You go four rounds deep two years ago running the I.  Now you struggle with it come on. When  you should have came in and got the Discipline problem in check first. All the championship teams I see they don’t have the discipline problem. 

5 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

Actually discipline starts at home with the parents. Back in the day we knew not to get in trouble at school cause if our parents got a phone call from them we already knew we was gonna get tore up when we got home.

It starts at home and on the field. When I was in school we did not get in trouble at school because we new we would be running after practice no jogging across the field. When Devin came over to Kilgore he told the coaches hevnever ran like this in Gladewater. He was throwing up on the sideline. You no how Gladewater got beat by Kilgore. Devin exposed y’all weakness. He told the coaches how to beat Gladewater. He new we’re to run the ball. He  new who was Not discipline run up the field and not play there assignments. He new who need to be blocked so it would work. 

6 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

It starts at home and on the field. When I was in school we did not get in trouble at school because we new we would be running after practice no jogging across the field. When Devin came over to Kilgore he told the coaches hevnever ran like this in Gladewater. He was throwing up on the sideline. You no how Gladewater got beat by Kilgore. Devin exposed y’all weakness. He told the coaches how to beat Gladewater. He new we’re to run the ball. He  new who was Not discipline run up the field and not play there assignments. He new who need to be blocked so it would work. 

I hope Devin doesn’t move to Tatum this week because we won’t stand a chance 😂 Ask him to please not call their coaches and tell them how to beat us. Thanks in advance. 

• LOL! 2

13 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Ok lol

32 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Ok lol

How many Tackles did you defensive end have.  How many times was your noise guard in the back field but never made the play. Kilgore ruining back just ran right by him. Look at the yardage in the game.  It was pretty close. Look at the penalty’s. Kilgore did not beat Gladewater like the score showed.   Gladewater beat there self. That’s call discipline. Look on Kilgore side line.  The was jogging every time they came on and off the field not walking. Every day after practice Kilgore do some kind of Conditioning. The little things what’s makes a difference in how the kids will perform. 

25 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

How many Tackles did you defensive end have.  How many times was your noise guard in the back field but never made the play. Kilgore ruining back just ran right by him. Look at the yardage in the game.  It was pretty close. Look at the penalty’s. Kilgore did not beat Gladewater like the score showed.   Gladewater beat there self. That’s call discipline. Look on Kilgore side line.  The was jogging every time they came on and off the field not walking. Every day after practice Kilgore do some kind of Conditioning. The little things what’s makes a difference in how the kids will perform. 

I’m not disagreeing with what you’re saying I just don’t agree with the way you go about it. 

1 hour ago, KDogg32 said:

30 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Kilgore did not beat Gladewater like the score showed.   Gladewater beat there self.

WELL, which is it?

Kilgore beat GW because of Devin OR GW beat "there self"? 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bearnation said:

WELL, which is it?

Kilgore beat GW because of Devin OR GW beat "there self"? 

You seem a little upset. Don’t be upset with me. I am the wrong person to be mad at. I have nothing to do with the struggles that’s going on. If y’all keep my name out your mouth you want here from me. The bottom line and   I am going to leave it like this. If Gladewater do not play discipline football Gladewater is in trouble. Tatum will blow Y’all out. The rest of the District will give y’all  a run for your money and Sabine might finally get their first win against Gladewater. 

7 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

You seem a little upset. Don’t be upset with me. I am the wrong person to be mad at. I have nothing to do with the struggles that’s going on. If y’all keep my name out your mouth you want here from me. The bottom line and   I am going to leave it like this. If Gladewater do not play discipline football Gladewater is in trouble. Tatum will blow Y’all out. The rest of the District will give y’all  a run for your money and Sabine might finally get their first win against Gladewater. 

👀

2 hours ago, KDogg32 said:

The players that had the most discipline penalties on the field the last 2 years are gone. 

Glad to know our loss to Kilgore was just about your son. I kind of thought it had more to do with #1, #9, #5, #20 & 21. Oh, and the fact that we had too many turnovers. Pretty sure no player told them anything they didn't already know. 

You are so full of yourself. You talk about others having your name in their mouths but you've done nothing but complain for years about players and coaches. Move on & enjoy your new home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I’m not disagreeing with what you’re saying I just don’t agree with the way you go about it. 

And I am not saying that to talk bad about the players. I am saying that to show that we new the noise guard would run up field instead of going two yards up field  break down and look for the ball.  If we took the best player on your defense the defensive end out the game that the linebacker would be in trouble one on one with the backs Kilgore had. 

Just now, Golfingnut said:

The players that had the most discipline penalties on the field the last 2 years are gone. 

Glad to know our loss to Kilgore was just about your son. I kind of thought it had more to do with #1, #9, #5, #20 & 21. Oh, and the fact that we had too many turnovers. Pretty sure no player told them anything they didn't already know. 

You are so full of yourself. You talk about others having your name in their mouths but you've done nothing but complain for years about players and coaches. Move on & enjoy your new home. 

Had nothing to do with my son. Had to do with discipline.