Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

You seem a little upset. Don’t be upset with me. I am the wrong person to be mad at. I have nothing to do with the struggles that’s going on. If y’all keep my name out your mouth you want here from me. The bottom line and   I am going to leave it like this. If Gladewater do not play discipline football Gladewater is in trouble. Tatum will blow Y’all out. The rest of the District will give y’all  a run for your money and Sabine might finally get their first win against Gladewater. 

I never brought you into this, I'm not upset or mad at you. If (insert any team name here) doesn't play sound football vs a competent team, they will be in trouble.... but answer the question, did Kilgore win because of Devin or did GW beat "there self"?

Nev

Just now, KDogg32 said:

Had nothing to do with my son. Had to do with discipline. 

Never complain about players. Coaches yes because I did not agree with the way the discipline was handled. As a parent  I am supposed to. Tried to with coach and said he do not want to talk about it. I would of moved last year but wanted to let my son make his on decision. As a fan  that respect the game you should be upset to. But you are not because it’s all about winning not about making kids better people for the future. 

14 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

You seem a little upset. Don’t be upset with me. I am the wrong person to be mad at. I have nothing to do with the struggles that’s going on. If y’all keep my name out your mouth you want here from me. The bottom line and   I am going to leave it like this. If Gladewater do not play discipline football Gladewater is in trouble. Tatum will blow Y’all out. The rest of the District will give y’all  a run for your money and Sabine might finally get their first win against Gladewater. 

You say we are in trouble because we don't have discipline and you also say we haven't had discipline under Louvier or Berry, yet we tied or won district and made it to the playoffs those years and still haven't lost to Sabine (sorry @Bclove05 just making a point). You continue to contradict yourself in every statement you make. smh

2 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

You say we are in trouble because we don't have discipline and you also say we haven't had discipline under Louvier or Berry, yet we tied or won district and made it to the playoffs those years and still haven't lost to Sabine (sorry @Bclove05 just making a point). You continue to contradict yourself in every statement you make. smh

You  supposed to win with the athletes you got. You don’t have the same Athletes and you can see the struggle. 

12 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

The players that had the most discipline penalties on the field the last 2 years are gone. 

Glad to know our loss to Kilgore was just about your son. I kind of thought it had more to do with #1, #9, #5, #20 & 21. Oh, and the fact that we had too many turnovers. Pretty sure no player told them anything they didn't already know. 

You are so full of yourself. You talk about others having your name in their mouths but you've done nothing but complain for years about players and coaches. Move on & enjoy your new home. 

Not full of myself. Just see the truth and y’all don’t like the truth. Ask some of the people in the community and see what they say.  

Dang this is getting boring 🥱 We all get the point. GW coaches #### and have no discipline. Kilgore will win state because they do. If they had all just listened to Devins dad we would have at least 3 state rings and Tatum wouldn’t be able to throw that in our faces any more. 😂 ok let’s move on. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Dang this is getting boring 🥱 We all get the point. GW coaches #### and have no discipline. Kilgore will win state because they do. If they had all just listened to Devins dad we would have at least 3 state rings and Tatum wouldn’t be able to throw that in our faces any more. 😂 ok let’s move on. 

They need to move this to the app so we can get that one dudes daily recap. 🤣

6 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Nev

Never complain about players. Coaches yes because I did not agree with the way the discipline was handled. As a parent  I am supposed to. Tried to with coach and said he do not want to talk about it. I would of moved last year but wanted to let my son make his on decision. As a fan  that respect the game you should be upset to. But you are not because it’s all about winning not about making kids better people for the future. 

If you think I'm all about winning then you have no clue what I'm about. I've been a Bear fan all my life and I've been there during the good times and the bad so don't even attempt to know my motivation for being here. 

As far as you not complaining about players, that's a lie. I know one specifically you had an issue with.