Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Golfingnut said:

If you think I'm all about winning then you have no clue what I'm about. I've been a Bear fan all my life and I've been there during the good times and the bad so don't even attempt to know my motivation for being here. 

As far as you not complaining about players, that's a lie. I know one specifically you had an issue with. 

Never had a issue with the kids you are talking about v Just spoke the truth and y’all did not like that.  Never said anything bad about him. I just said play your best player. And at the time in my opinion which is why smoaky is her. He was not the best player and we did not move the ball with him in. 

2 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Never had a issue with the kids you are talking about v Just spoke the truth and y’all did not like that.  Never said anything bad about him. I just said play your best player. And at the time in my opinion which is why smoaky is her. He was not the best player and we did not move the ball with him in. 

I didn’t even know who you were until that night. You straight up acted a fool 😂 That’s exactly how you get coaches to listen to you.  It was really nice of Robbie’s mother who was sitting right behind me to keep her mouth shut. She finally got up and moved because it bothered her. 

• Thanks 1

But I love how y’all try to twist my words to fit y’all agenda. 

we twist your words? do you read your words? YOU said Kilgore won because of Devin then said Kilgore won because GW had no discipline... you said you don't talk bad about kids then you admitted to screaming at kids from the bleachers. But sure, we twist your words....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KDogg32 said:

But I love how y’all try to twist my words to fit y’all agenda. 

Twist you words??? You just said you knew who I was talking about. Wrong!!!! You said we didn't like you speaking the truth. Wrong again. I haven't heard truth from you yet. You said you don’t complain about players and in the next sentence you complain about a player.

Oh, I wasn't talking about who you are talking about so I guess I can add another player to the list of who you've complained about. 

13 minutes ago, bearnation said:

@KDogg32?????

Never had a issue with the kids you are talking about v Just spoke the truth and y’all did not like that.  Never said anything bad about him. I just said play your best player. And at the time in my opinion which is why smoaky is her. He was not the best player and we did not move the ball with him in. 

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I didn’t even know who you were until that night. You straight up acted a fool 😂 That’s exactly how you get coaches to listen to you.  It was really nice of Robbie’s mother who was sitting right behind me to keep her mouth shut. She finally got up and moved because it bothered her. 

Second half the change QB so I guess it worked. We moved the ball and scored a couple of times. 

Never had a issue with the kids you are talking about v Just spoke the truth and y’all did not like that.  Never said anything bad about him. I just said play your best player. And at the time in my opinion which is why smoaky is her. He was not the best player and we did not move the ball with him in. 

I agree, you are free to say what you want, doesn't make it the truth though. Btw did Kilgore win because of Devin or because GW lacked discipline? Trying not to twist your words here.....????

Second half the change QB so I guess it worked. We moved the ball and scored a couple of times. 

That’s a great justification for outing a kid in front of their mother. I thought it wasn’t all about winning ????  We don’t have to twist your words you are great at it 😂 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Twist you words??? You just said you knew who I was talking about. Wrong!!!! You said we didn't like you speaking the truth. Wrong again. I haven't heard truth from you yet. You said you don’t complain about players and in the next sentence you complain about a player.

Oh, I wasn't talking about who you are talking about so I guess I can add another player to the list of who you've complained about. 

The kids stayed at my house so I no you are lying. You can’t make me look bad. I no the truth. The question is how do Gladewater beat Tatum tomorrow. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

That’s a great justification for outing a kid in front of their mother. I thought it wasn’t all about winning ????  We don’t have to twist your words you are great at it 😂 

You trying… Did not say anything about Winning I said we move the ball and scored.   

I'm late to the discussion about players and I know little to nothing about players and coaches from other schools but I am proud to say our guys hang together on and off the field. They run as a pack/family, I have never seen a team closer than our guys. I might add I have have met many of the guys and none have attitudes.

I get on fortnite for a little bit and then come back. What the hell happened here? Geez......

Tatum 41

Gladewater 28

👀👀👀👀👀

Disclaimer, I don't play fortnite. I play Ark and CoD. Just used fortnite for the entertainment value already presented from the past. 

Just now, KDogg32 said:

You trying… Did not say anything about Winning I said we move the ball and scored.   

Right but moving the ball and scoring was what you wanted so you yell and scream about her son not knowing she was about 4 rows behind you. By the way does moving the ball and scoring =winning?  I thought so.  

Oh I’m not trying. If I was trying I would say more. I would love for you to just head on back to the Kilgore thread and leave it alone. But just like the last 4 years you don’t know how to leave anything alone.